Speak.

"Yeomorah. Come fourth. You have something that belongs to me. I will have it back." Nothing but silence, still. I was growing impatient, losing what tact I was naturally given. I scraped the wooden floor below me with extended claws. 

         "SPEAK!" I snarled. Muffled cries and whimpers began to pick up, bouncing softly within the walls of the house.

          "Who are you to call me?" The deep creaky voice of Yeomorah drowned the whines that I heard earlier.

           "I am Noxodius. You-"

           "Rhetorical. I don't care who you are. You are worthless. What do you think that you need from me?" I could detect the sneer in his voice.

            "You have my Seraphine. I only want her back."

             "Piss in one hand, wish in another. See which gets full quicker." I growl at this.

             "Sera is mine. My food source, my pet. What business do you have with her? I'm willing to deal." I try to different approach, trying to hide my preference for her. If he knows she has value to me he will use that against me.

            "I only wanted the same with her. Shameful though, she is a piss poor pet. Disobedient and rash. A pure mutt." He insults.

           "She requires lots of training. She has only just cane into her powers and she lacks knowledge and control."

           "Complicated way of explaining that she is a indignant imbecile."

           "I can take her off your hands."

           "No. Why would I barter with you? I could kill you with ease. You are nothing. The fact that you continue to try for her tells me that she's got something worthwhile, some purpose. What is it that you want her for, Noxodius?"

           "Blood and energy."

           "Then find another. They all have that." I curl my lip in rage. Yeomorah is know for lust, violence and his ability to trip people up. He is truly a descendant of Asmodeus. "What is it that you really want her for? Do not lie to me. She has lied to me enough."

           "What would she have to lie to you about?" I ask curiously, trying to distract him from his question.

           "She claims not to know what she is. Refuses to tell me. Her mind has no clues. She has somehow blocked it from me." I laugh.

          "She thought she was human until I began to notice signs. She even smells human. I have no idea her lineage. She truly doesn't know. As for blocking you, she cannot. She has no use of her abilities outside of physical strength. She only feeds by accidental contact. She can't even purposely feed."

          "So she is an imbecile. I should have known when she couldn't comprehend native tongue. Or even take tongue. Worthless." My skin burns at thought of this bastard's tongue anywhere on Sera. I can't help but wonder what he has done or intends to with her.

         "Exactly. I'm only trying to trace her lineage. My grandfather needs to see her in person in order to tell precisely what she is."

         "I could bring her..." I could ambush him once he's here.

         "That would work." Where's the catch?

         "What's in it for me though if I do? "