The Deep Freeze

After tunneling through the earth for 20 minutes Angelynn finally resurfaces from the ground and opens the hatch to get some fresh air.

"Ha! Angelynn Spicer! Girl genius fools them all!" she said triumphantly as she holds up one of the Wu to fully take in her glorious feat.

But her moment of triumph was cut short when the ground shook from under her and before the pastel goth knew it.

She found herself being sent flying into the air and the only thing she could do was scream as she flies out of the Tunnel Armadillo which returned to its dormant state and continued to flail around in the sky before she landed in Raksha's awaiting hand.

The evil snowman lets out a triumphant yodeling roar as he climbs out of the hole that Angelynn made.

Bringing his hand closer, the two Heylins stared at each other, admittedly Angelynn was shaking in her boots right now.

"Hello." She said in a low meek voice.

"Give Raksha Shen Gong Wu." Raksha said in a serious tone.

Angel smiles as she begins to grab the Wu around her, "Tell you what. How about we join forces, huh?"

"I have the Wu. You have the whole shapeshifting thing."

Unfortunately for the pastel goth, she never got to finish her speech since Raksha had finally lost his patience and had grabbed Angelynn by her foot and began to shake her up and down to take all of the Shen Gong WU.

Wuya laughs as she flies over to Angelynn, "We don't need you anymore, Angel."

Angelynn glares angrily at the witch and was about to say something but since Raksha had raided her of all of her Wu, the snowman finally dropped her onto the ground.

And in doing so the last Shen gong Wu she had on her person fell out of her jacket.

And this Shen Gong Wu was the Lunar Locket.

"Lunar Locket!" the evil snowman said happily as he bends down to pick it up.

"NO!!" Angelynn exclaimed and tried to grab it but unfortunately Raksha was faster.

Now with the Lunar Locket in hand, Raksha laughs/yodels evilly and held the Locket up to the sun.

Which made the Locket glimmer for a moment from the light, and it only shined brighter when it started to get dark quickly.

Which was from the moon not only moving closer to the earth but also moving right in front of the sun.

Getting up, Angelynn looks up at the snowman and could not help but feel envious.

"All that upper-body strength and a killer evil laugh." She muttered.

But soon she started to shiver and hug herself when the once warm forest suddenly turned cold like the arctic tundra and even started to have ice and snow cover the entire landscape.

And the forest was not the only place that was experiencing the deep freeze. The entire world was experiencing it.

Back at the Xiaolin temple, in no time at all the temple and the surrounding area was covered in snow that was waist deep.

And so, the monks were forced to put their winter gear back on and shovel out as much snow as they could.

And after doing that for 4 hours, the monks took a break.

Furthermore, while the boys looked out upon the diabolic winter wonderland, the girls and Dojo were sitting on a flight of stairs that led to one of the temples.