Panda-Town Part 3

Using the Longi Kite Pandabubba's Goons quietly made their way inside the Shen Gong Wu vault but when they got there, they found the vault opened.

"Not so fast!" Jackie growled.

Turning around to face the goth, the goons looked at her in confusion on why Angelynn is here but then they realized that Angelynn has white hair not red. Twin sister maybe? but a smirk appeared on their faces when they saw the jewelry on her person.

Anyone who wears those kinds of jewels must be loaded and possibly worth a whole lot of ransom money as well as Angelynn.

"Get the Shen Gong Wu, I'll deal with the girl!" the long-haired goon proclaimed.

The braided hair goon nods his head and goes down to get the Wu.

"Fist of Tebigon!" he exclaimed and tried to make the ground shake to throw Jackie off balance but the goth was one step ahead of the goon by jumping into the air and as she was going down extend her foot out to kick the man square in the jaw.

Meanwhile down in the vault the braided hair goon was looking around for the Wu, but when he turned a corner he stopped since right in front of him was Raimundo; Who was leisurely leaning against the stone walls.

"You want the Shen Gong Wu, you gotta go through me!" Rai proclaimed.

"I'm good with that." the goon replied and brings out the Lotus Twister and activates so he could grab the monk.

But Raimundo jumps out of the way and with all his strength knocks the goon right out of the vault.

The Goon grunted as he slams into the wall right next to his defeated Colleague.

Walking to the braided goon both Jackie and Raimundo looked down at him smugly.

"Come on guys, you're making this too easy for us." Rai proclaimed.

The Goon smirks as he brings out his last resort, "Ring of the 9 Dragons!" he exclaimed.

Getting off the floor the all 8 of the clones quickly apprehended Raimundo and Jackie while the real goon went to help his comrade up.

"You alright Lei?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Jin" He answered.

"All right, let's get these things back to the boss." Lei added as they go inside the vault.

The two monks grunted as they tried to break free, but the clones grip was too strong.

Once they were done, they quickly tied the two monks up and brought them to a warehouse that Pandabubba owns.

Setting down the bag of Wu in front of him the crime boss looks down at them calmly, but he was very pleased for his men's handiwork.

"Put them with the others." He ordered.

"Oh Boss, I think we hit the jackpot and not just with the Wu." Lei proclaimed.

"And how is that?" the crime lord asked.

Going into his pocket Lei brings out Jackie's earrings and Necklace.

"The girl was wearing these and judging by the clarity of the diamonds. She's probably comes from a rich background and worth a lot of money. And since she's obviously related to Angelynn there's a good chance that she's worth a lot too." He explained.

Pandabubba takes the jewelry and smirks. "Interesting." He said as he goes into his pocket and brings out his jeweler's eye loupe and inspects the diamonds and was very pleased to see that the diamonds were in fact real. He chuckles evilly as he puts the jewelry in his pocket.