Panda-Town Part 1

Jackie yawns as she watches as Clay demonstrates the mastery of his element by saving Raimundo from a rockslide inside a trench.

Which resulted in the Dragon of the Wind being thrown through the air.

"Go Clay." Kimiko cheered.

"Most impressive." Omi commented.

"I would have to agree." Jackie stated.

"You have shown an excellent mastery of your Xiaolin element. It appears your promotion to apprentice was well deserved." Master Fung proclaimed.

Clay lightly tips his hat and said, "Thank you kindly--"before he could finish his sentence Raimundo grabs onto his shoulders and said, "Sure you couldn't cut it any closer."

"Jacquelynn, it is time to test your element, the test is to use your magic on the area around you. What you use it for is up to you." Master Fung proclaimed.

Jackie thinks about it for a moment before her eyes landed on a giant boulder and a giant pond that was a few feet away from then.

The goth smiled as she walks over to her targets and closes her eyes. The goth takes a deep breath as her magic started to crackle off her like lighting and made her hair start to float.

And when she opened her eyes, they were glowing red to the point it was like looking into a soulless void.

Holding out her hand a medium size red orb started to appear. "Etargetnisid redloub!" she exclaimed and shoots her magic at the giant boulder, completely destroying it into dust.

She then turns her attention to the pond and said, "Ezeerf eht retaw dilos!" A cracking sound could be heard as the pond immediately froze over.

Walking over to the pond Jackie pokes her foot on the frozen pond and smiled when she saw that it was frozen solid.

Knowing that it was safe, Jackie places both feet onto the frozen pond and took a few steps forward before turning around to look at her fellow monks.

She then proceeded to spread out her arms and do jazz hands. "Tada!"

"Very good Jacquelynn."

The gothic monk smirks with pride as she walks back to the to edge and got off the pond.

"Raimundo, it is time to test your wind element."

Rai smiles as he walks in front and then starts to do some complicated stretches, but he stops when he saw the look Master Fung gave him.

"The test is to float a teammate safely onto the cool stone in the middle of the hot coal bed." Master Fung said gesturing to the hot lava pit in front of them.

"No problem. Who's ready to fly?" Rai asked.

Both Omi and Kimiko hid behind Master Fung and Clay took a few steps back from him.

"We mean you no disrespect Raimundo, but you are still the only non-apprentice on our Xiaolin team." Omi proclaimed.

Jackie looks at Omi in annoyance and bonks him on the head. "Ow! Why did you do that!" Omi whined.

"You need to learn to keep that big egotistical mouth of yours shut" she hissed.

"If there are no volunteers. Omi" Master Fung said.

The young monk's eyes widen in shock, "But, master!" but the stare that the old monk gave him made him give in.

"Yes...master." He said bowing his head.

Turning around he walks glumly to Raimundo who had got in a kneeling pose and begins to concentrate.

"As a Xiaolin apprentice it is my duty to offer advice to my non apprentice friend; you!" Omi said with pride.