Enter the Dragon Part 2

And as he was flying away the Xiaolin Monks were nearing the temple but suddenly Jackie gasped as a shiver went down her spine that creeped her out so bad that the goth literally screamed in terror and turned hard on the wheel.

Making the Silver Manta Ray fly haphazardly, "Jackie!!?" the monks exclaimed snapping the goth out of it.

Jackie gasped as she steadies the Silver Manta Ray and calmly flies.

"What the heck happened?!" Rai exclaimed.

The goth looked down as she could not help but have a dreadful feeling, and that scared her.

And this far was clear as day on her face which the other monks took noticed off and could not help but feel unsettled by the goth's fearful look.

"Jackie? What's wrong?" Kimiko questioned.

"I-I don't know, I just have a weird feeling." The goth stuttered fear.

Which made the tension in the air even worse, if there is one thing, they know Jackie does not do its stutter especially in fear!!

"Jackie please tell me this is a prank, you're scaring me." Kimiko stated.

"Same." Rai and Clay said at the same time.

But Jackie just stayed quiet for the rest of the ride to the temple and once they got back, they got out and deactivated the Wu.

"My fellow warriors, I would be most appreciative if you'd be so kind as to OPEN THIS DOOR!!" Omi exclaimed.

"Omi? how in tarnation did you get yourself in there?" Clay questioned as he bends down and was about to unlock the door when Rai grabbed his wrist.

"Wait what if it's Dojo morphed into the Form of Omi?" he cautioned.

Jackie narrows her eyes as she sniffs the air, "It smells like Omi." She stated.

"He could've changed his scent to smell like Omi." Rai stated.

"Oh, no, it is not Dojo doing me, it is me!" Omi proclaimed.

"Hey, that' pretty good, Dojo." Rai teased.

"I AM NOT DOJO!" Omi exclaimed and pushed his head against the bars.

"Where's the real Omi?" Kimiko questioned.

"He must have abandoned his post." Rai said and scoffs. "Figures."

Jackie rolls his eyes, "Don't compare Omi to your laziness Raimundo." She stated.

"Jacquelynn is correct! I did not abandon my post! I am at my post! Actually, I am inside my post! but that Dojo pulled his sweater over my eyes!" Omi exclaimed.

Jackie sigh "Yep that's Omi alright." She said as she unlocks the cage and opens the door.

"Looks like we're all feeling lower than a snake's belly today. We lost 4 Shen Gong Wu." Clay stated.

But all that did not matter as Master Fung runs over and looks inside the cage. "Who let Dojo out?" he demanded.

Which made all the monks look down at Omi for a moment before moving away from him.

"Oh, I am so ashamed. It appears Dojo is one very crafty dragon." Omi said with a nervous smile.

"Oh, this is not good." Master Fung said as he rubs his forehead at the catastrophe that will follow in the wake of the green dragon's freedom.

"How bad is it really?" Rai asked not seeing what the big deal is.

Because serious? It's Dojo, what's the worse can a small dragon that can hardly breath fire at times can do?