Clay vs Jesse

Walking through the halls, the Xiaolin Monks peeked out when they made their way towards a forked path and saw that it was completely vacant.

"I see we have a clear coast." Omi proclaimed.

And with that, the Monks walked out and began to follow Dojo.

"Dojo, where's the rest of our Shen Gong Wu?" Raimundo asked.

Stopping in his tracks, Dojo looks at Raimundo with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. They're safe, there—" Before he could finish his sentence, Dojo began to shake uncontrollably when he picked up the scent of the Shen Gong Wu.

"Dojo?" Omi questioned, bewildered.

"Shen Gong Wu!" He exclaimed and ran away.

"That's what I was asking! Where'd you stash them?" Rai asked as him and the others followed the green dragon.

"No, not those Wu. The Wu we came here to find!" He takes out the Shen Gong Wu scroll and opens it.

"The Sphere of Yun!" He proclaimed before going into detail. "It creates an invisible, impenetrable prison around one's enemy. It's also good when traveling in bad neighborhoods."

Finally stopping in their tracks, the monks looked around at the new obstacle in their path.

Which was walking through a passageway with too many paths.

"Speaking of neighborhoods, maybe we should keep moving." Rai stated.

Grabbing a lantern that was hanging on the wall, the monks took a path with Clay holding the lantern.

"The Wu scent is strong." Dojo stated as he sniffs the air before sniffing his armpit.

"Or something." He said as he fans the smell from his armpit and chuckles.

Continuing to slither forward, Dojo turns around and spoke to the Monks. "All I know is its right over here!"

He then turns back around but accidentally slammed right into a dead-end wall with so much force that the wall started to crackle.

"You, Ok?" Clay asked.

But Dojo did not manage to say a thing as the wall crumbled down to reveal a secret opening that revealed the Sphere of Yun, which was sitting on top of a small pedestal.

Picking Dojo up, Jackie wraps him around her neck and walks forward with her fellow monks.

"The Shen Gong Wu is ours!" Omi exclaimed.

"Think again, Short Stack!" Jesse exclaimed as her and the other Vipers lasso the monks.

Dojo screams and tries to make a run for it, but he got grabbed by AJ and stuffed into a sack.

Jesse chuckles evilly as she walks into the room.

"Well, I'll be a day-old biscuit. You let us lead you right to it!" Clay proclaimed.

Glaring at her brother, Jesse marches over to him. "Maybe you ain't as slow as drippin' tar after all." Stopping when she was close enough, Jesse looked at her brother dead in the eye and said, "But you're still thicker than a cut of Texas prime rib!"

Clay scoffed, "Well at least I ain't as slippery as goat drool on an oil slick!" Clay exclaimed as he gets himself free.

"Yeah, and I'm not the one yellower than a slice of Auntie Clarabelle's lemon silk custard pie!"

"Will you two please stop abusing the English language?!" Kimiko exclaimed.

"But the pie does sound most delicious." Omi added.