The Shard of Lightning

Jackie pants she runs through a forest that was heavily booby-trapped.

Which isn't surprising since it was a training exercise that Elanor made for her in Celestial Dimension or that's what Jackie likes to call this place.

And Jackie has been doing this ever since Wuya was defeated which was 2 months ago.

But as time went by, she started to think that Elanor was really trying to kill her.

For example, just now as the goth's foot touches a part of the ground, it gave away to reveal it was actually a giant pit with sharp wooden spikes at the bottom. Lucky Jackie managed to grab onto a ledge.

"Are you fucking serious!" she exclaimed as she pulls herself up and lays on the ground to calm her rapid beating heart

Getting up she continues on and evaded all the other traps that Elanor had laid out for her.

Once she got to the end she falls to her knees and catches her breath.

"Well done, could've been faster but you are improving." Elanor said gesturing to the timer that she has in her hand.

Jackie glared at her "What?" Elanor asked her.

"What?" she repeated disbelief, which made her even more angry. "What?! Why the hell do you find it necessary to put spikes in one of the pits!!?"

"To heighten your reflexes, besides you should expect the unexpected." Elanor proclaimed.

"Now run along. Dinner should be ready by now." The former celestial dragon proclaimed.

Jackie sighs as she gets up and walks over to where the mirror is.

Out of everything, the only good thing that comes out of this place is that Elanor can change the flow of time here and as a result, an entire day here is in fact 3 hours back home.

Stopping at the mirror, Jackie sighs "Mirror, take me to my bedroom." She ordered.

The surface of the mirror glowed and rippled like water, a second later the mirror showed the goth her room through the glass of her full body mirror.

Smiling, Jackie steps through the mirror and into her bedroom.

The goth sighed as she walks out of her room and into the dining area.

"Hey, Jackie! How was training with Elanor?" Kimiko asked.

The gothic heiress grumbled as she sat down, "She's trying to kill me."

Omi chuckles "Surely it can't be that bad Jacquelynn."

"As of 2 weeks ago. She has made her challenge course exercise even more challenging by making the obstacles more dangerous."

"For example, she put sharp wooden spikes at the bottom of one of the hidden pits." Jackie proclaimed.

Everyone but Dojo and Master Fung looked at her in shock.

"Of course, I could be wrong." Omi proclaimed.

"Isn't that a little...extreme?" Rai asked.

"On the contrary, as the Celestial Dragon, Jacquelynn's instincts must be more sensitive than the rest of you, young ones." Fung proclaimed.

"Did Elanor had to do challenges like that after becoming a Xiaolin Apprentice?" Jackie asked.

"Yep and in my opinion, you're doing a little better than her. Poor Elanor looked like the undead when she came back from Cedric's training." Dojo stated.