Showdown Trio

Both Angelynn and Robo-Angel looked down at the Wu detection bot as it leads them to their next prize.

"We're so going to rule this planet." Robo-Angel proclaimed.

But they stopped walking when they heard a sound from above, looking up they saw Dojo fly overhead and land just a few feet away from them.

The monks got off the dragons back and stared the evil twins down.

"You may have defeated us once." Kimiko said but Omi corrected her. "Twice just to be accurate" 

"Whatever." Kimiko replied.

Raimundo takes a few steps forward and said, "But that doesn't mean you're gonna win against us now."

"Oh yeah? Well, we have more Shen Gong Wu." Angelynn proclaimed.

"And all the good one-liners." Robo-Angel proclaimed.

The evil twins made funny faces at the monks to taunt them.

"Just try to catch us! Angel-Bots attack!" they exclaimed.

"Seismic Kick; Earth." Clay exclaimed and the ground between his feet cracked opened and blew the robots away.

"Judo Lei Flip; Fire!" Kimiko exclaimed and shoots multiple rings of fire at the robots.

Raimundo jumps hundreds of feet into the air and said, "Typhoon phoon!" clapping his heads a sound bounced off and destroyed the Angel-Bots.

Jackie grunts as she dodges an attack from the Angel-Bots. She narrows her eye at the robots as her right hand started to glow red from her magic.

Extending her arm, Jackie made a circular motion with it which made 6 spheres of pure energy appear right in front of her.

She then raises her hands above her head and claps her hands together.

Doing so made the balls of energy go straight up and combine into a giant whip made of energy.

Jackie grabs onto the whip and said, "Shooting Star; Celestial Magic." she then brings the whip down destroying anything in its path.

Omi looks at the Angel-Bots as they start to surround him. "Tornado strike; Water!" he exclaimed and spins in a circle.

Doing so created a giant tornado made of water that destroyed the robots.

"Angel's robots are no match for skilled warriors like me." he proclaimed proudly.

Dojo took this time to come out of hiding in the young monks' robes and said, "Do you ever think that maybe she was trying to distract you so she could go after the Shen Gong Wu?" he asked.

Omi frowns "uh, oh exactly what I was thinking."

With Angelynn...
For the last 2 minutes Angelynn and Robo-Angel searched for the Wu.

"We must be getting close." Robo-Angel proclaimed.

Suddenly Katnappe and Lynx made their presence known by jumping onto a tree branch.

"Great! Now there's 2 of em. Another whiner." Katnappe proclaimed.

"I'm not a whiner." The two evil genius said at the same time.

Wuya rolls her eyes as she floats over to the cat villains "Forget about them. Find the Shen Gong Wu." She ordered.

"Yeah, yeah." Lynx said annoyed as him and his sister jumped down from the tree that they were on.

"Go away, Angelynn." Katnappe proclaimed.

"You talking to me?" Angelynn asked.

"Or are you talking to me?" Robo-Angel asked.