Facing our Fears

Warning; Chapter might get a little dark

"Why did it have to be wolves?!" Angelynn exclaimed as she continues to run around the labyrinth as fast as she could from her rabid pursuers.

Which was becoming more difficult as time went on since the pastel goth was starting to become tired but thankfully the snapping jaws that missed her ankles by a few inches were enough motivation for her to kick it into high gear.

And a few more minutes Angelynn came across a door and so with an act of desperation the pastel goth ran over to it and thankfully it opened and once she went through she closed it and held onto the handle as the wolves slam up against the door and became to claw at it.

Angelynn sighed once she realized that she was finally safe and decided to catch her breath.

But she soon felt a gust of wind on her back and when she turned to look, she found out that she was in a blank but spacious turquoise room with Jackie sleeping in a round bed with beautiful silk sheets and there was a tall opening on the other side of the bed that shined so brightly that Angelynn couldn't see what was on the other side.

But what she did find strange was for the fact that she thought she could hear a waterfall.

"Is this another dream?" she said to herself as she turns her attention back to Jackie as she starts to wake up and look around but it was clear that she wouldn't be awake for long from how much she forced herself to keep her eyes open.

And as she turned her head towards Angelynn's direction the sound of footsteps could be heard as the shadowy figure from before silently made its way over to her and once it was right next to her, a part of its body morphed into a human like arm.

Which then reached out and touched Jackie's cheek gently. "Sleep."

Angelynn gasped as she places her hand where her heart is when she heard the shadowy figure's smooth and alluring voice. "Oh my god, be still my beating heart." She muttered not expecting that shadowy figure's voice to sound that sexy.

But unfortunately, she said it loud enough that it caused the shadowy figure to look at her as it slowly started to morph to have a more human like shape.

And some of the shadow on its arm disappeared to reveal a black gloved hand with a golden armored bracer.

"GET OUT!" The shadowy figure screamed furiously.

And just like last time the world around them shattered like glass and Angelynn found herself falling again for a little while before she found herself in another part of the labyrinth.

And much to her dread as she was getting up, she could hear the sound of barking from the wolves as they closed in on her location.

"Are you kidding me?!" Angelynn exclaimed angrily as she quickly gets up and makes another break for it.

"This fear better be fucking worth it." the pastel goth hissed.

And with that the pastel goth continued to run for her life while trying to find her cousin's deepest darkest fear.

And after a few more minutes the evil genius finally came across a giant golden double door that was titled Jacquelynn's deepest darkest fear and was in the center of a room.

"Jackpot baby!" Angelynn exclaimed evilly and runs over to it.

But as she was getting closer, she accidentally stepped on a fake stone which made her foot go down.

"Huh?" Angelynn muttered in confusion for a moment but her confusion was soon turned into frustration as the labyrinth started to rearrange itself cutting off the pastel goth from her path to Jackie's door.