The Conundrum of Love

"ARGH!" Jackie flops back onto her bed, her hands covering her face as she frets over her impulsive actions and how royally screwed, she is.

She not only kissed Chase Young, her #1 enemy. But she also realizes that she has feelings for the smug bastard!

"It's official, I have completely lost it! Why out of everyone in the word, why did I have to fall for him?!" She complained.

Turning on her side, Jackie finally removed her hands from her face and lightly ghost her fingers over her lips.

Her face flushes deep red as she thinks about the exhilarating feeling that had caused through her body that desired more., where are all kisses supposed to feel like that?

Her heart stopping, Jackie hugged herself and was consumed with sorrow.

She kept telling herself that she has to stop thinking like this, she and Chase are on opposing sides and thus cannot be together.

Somehow, she must smother these frightening emotions before it's too late before she gets hurt and her heart shattered into pieces.

Jackie sighed as she tried to go to sleep. "That guy is probably really smug right now." She grumbled.

But she was wrong, Chase was not smug. He was giddy with joy.

So giddy in fact that he was currently, that he had the most lovestruck, goofy smile on his face as he stared at the ceiling.

"Well, you're certainly chipper tonight."

"I am." Chase replied to the person.

He laid there for a few more seconds before his eyes widened.

Sitting up, Chase growled at the intruder but calmed down when he saw that it was just Dashi. Who was leisurely floating in midair like he was laying on his side.

"Ugh, what do you want now?" Chase asked, he then held up his hand to stop Dashi from speaking. "Wait! No, I do not want to know." He lays back down. "I am far too happy right now to have it ruined."

Dashi scoffed playfully and rolled his eyes. "Rude! All I wanted to do was congratulate you on finally having your first kiss. Thankfully, everything went according to plan."

Chase raises an eyebrow. "According to plan?" He repeated.

Dashi smiled. "Yeah, it's like I told you, you weren't the only one to use the Fountain of Hui." Staring at him, Chase's eyes widened as he began to slowly realize what he was insinuating.

"Are you telling me that your actions in creating those blasted love Wu, was all a part of some elaborate scheme for this moment to happen?!"

Dashi's smiles become prouder. "Got it in one bro!" Shellshocked, Chase's brain short-circuited for a second as he tried to comprehend his brother's insanity.

Sure, he knows that he has always been a bit cooky, but to purposely push the Celestial Dragon into his evil brother's arms is inane in every sense of the word!

Coming back to his senses, Chase's jaw dropped to the floor as he quickly sat up again and fumbled over his words. "Wha—I---Why?! Are you completely cracked?!"

"She's the Celestial Dragon, you should be against me trying to court her of all people."

Scoffing, Dashi rolled his eyes. "That doesn't matter to me, what does is your happiness. And if that's with a Celestial Dragon, the least I could do was give my elder brother a push."

"Besides, she was already falling for you, I just sped up the process." Dashi smirks impishly. "Mainly for my own amusement, but I also did it because it leads to the best outcome."