It's Time for a Showdown!

Jackie sighed as she walked through the halls of Chase's Citadel.

And the reason she was doing this was so she could become familiar with her surroundings since this place unfortunately will serve as her new home.

She soon stopped at a pair of golden double doors that had dragon like handles.

Grabbing the handles Jackie tried to open it but in doing so she discovered that the doors were locked.

"Hmm, wonder what he has behind here?" she muttered intrigued since if this door is locked that means that the Dragon Lord possibly has something that he doesn't want others to see.

Feeling a presence behind her, Jackie stiffens in shock for a moment before she recognized the presence and groans. "What do you want?" she said in distaste as she turns her head to look at the Dragon Lord.

Who was smirking at her, "I came looking for you."

Walking closer, Chase snaps his fingers and the doors immediately made a clicking sound. Which gave Jackie the impression that the door was now unlocked.

Slightly pushing her out of the way, the Dragon Lord then opens the door and gestures to the inside.

"Is this satisfactory?" he questioned.

Jackie looks at the evil warlord in suspicion but she was curious and so she walked over and poked her head inside.

And to say that she was flabbergasted would be the understatement of the century as her eyes grew big, and her jaw fell to the floor.

But her reaction was very justified since right in front of her is a giant room that was filled with enough treasure to make the Cave of Wonders from Aladdin seem pathetically mediocre in comparison.

Which bewildered her since the sheer size of this room should not be logically possible.

The gothic monk looks back and forth through the hallway before she looked back inside the treasure room and looked back out of the hallway again.

She then sighs and looks at Chase with an emotionless stare. "You used magic to make this room bigger than it should be, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did." Chase replied truthfully.

He then closes the door and locks it. "Now, come along." He said and walks away.

Jackie groans and narrowed her eyes at the Dragon Lord for a few seconds before she followed him to wherever he was taking her.

Which was the gardens and right near the middle of the gardens there was a white marble gazebo with a dome on top and there were two white chairs with a table that was filled with various food and treats.

"Please sit." Chase said as he sits down and pours himself and her some tea from a glass tea pot that had teal and gold accents.

" Chase said as he sits down and pours himself and her some tea from a glass tea pot that had teal and gold accents