Sizing up Omi Part 2

After an hour, the monks went to do their own thing, but it was becoming awfully hard since Omi thought that it was a good idea to train while he is big.

Which resulted him sending tremors that rocked the enter temple complex every 5 seconds.

But the others tried to deal with that and while Kimiko and Rai were sparing against each other, Clay had gotten something to drink and was going back to train but Omi but they were on their last straw with the young monk.

Thankfully, Omi stopped to take a breather but unfortunately as a result his sweat started to roll off his body.

Raimundo exclaims in disgust when giant drops of sweat fall off him but everyone minus Omi stiffened when they heard Jackie scream in disgust, "OMI!" she screamed.

"Welp, he's dead." Raimundo commented as they all looked up at Omi as he takes a deep breath but in doing so, he accidentally inhaled a flock of geese.

But thankfully he managed to spit them out.

"Everybody, hot off the wire!" Dojo exclaimed as he slithers up to them. "A new Shen Gong Wu has revealed itself!" he announced.

"The Glove of Jisaku, whoever holds it attracts other objects sort of like a mystical magnetic, uh, uh, uh, whatever." Dojo explained.

Omi smirks proudly knowing that this is his chance to get back at Cyclops, "Ooh, I have been awaiting this moment. Since I was so big." Omi said and places his hand close to the ground to empathize his former height.

"Yeah, like 2 minutes ago." Raimundo stated.

Turning big Dojo lays on the ground so that the young monks could get on, but he noticed most of them started to run away while screaming don't do it.

He looked at them confused and was about to ask what's wrong with them when Omi still mega-sized sat on him.

The green dragon exclaims in pain at the weight, "Too big! Too big! Can't fly!" he said hoarsely as he tried to get out from under the super-sized monk before he lost his ability to breath.

"Or breathe." He added.

And with that Omi gets off Dojo and looks down at his fellow monks, "Guess you'll have to hoof it." Clay stated.

"Just be careful not to step on anybody." He added.

Going into her pocket Kimiko brings out her GPS and holds it out to the young monk, "Here, take my GPS. It's programmed to track Dojo. That's why we had that chip installed." She stated as her and everyone else gets on Dojo's back.

Dojo blinks in confusion and then looked at the monks in annoyance, chip?! When did they plant a chip on him?!

But he chooses to ignore it for now and flies away with Omi right behind them.

But while Omi was catching up the other monks finally arrived at their destination which was a barren valley with hoodoo rock formations.

Looking around the monks searched high and low for the Shen Gong Wu when Jackie saw it from a distance.

"There it is!" she proclaimed.

"Good eye Jackie!" Kimiko praised and with that they all made their way towards it.

Unfortunately, so did the Cyclops so the monks had to run faster, and, in the end, Clay managed to grab onto Hand of Jisaku at the same time as the Cyclops.

"Cyclops! I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown!" the cowboy announced.

"Cyclops accepts." Wuya declared.