Fighting among Teammates Part 2

Meanwhile in Angelynn's Evil Lair...
The pastel goth was thinking about how she was going to get all these Shen Gong Wu before the Monks when Wuya said.

"I've called in help from some old friends."

Angelynn looks at her in confusion as the ghostly witch goes over to the door as it opens.

"Katnappe and Lynx."

The two cat themed villains jumped in and grabbed their chosen Wu which was the Tangled Web comb and the Third Arm Sash.

"The Chameleon Bot." Wuya proclaimed.

Said robot walked in and turned into Angelynn. "Version 2.0" its voice said as it takes the Two Ton Tunic.

"And Tubbimura."

Said fat ninja groans as he tries to fit through the small doorway. "Someone mention there would be pudding cups?" he said as he takes the changing chopsticks.

"We don't need these losers." Angie said as she grabs the monkey staff. "I can so handle this on my own." She proclaimed proudly and kisses the staff.

"You can so not. You see Shen Gong Wu are not the only things I plan to capture." She said flying past Angie's nose.

The pastel goth exclaim in disgust at the smell. "Ew."

"I have determined there is only one way you will ever be successful, Angelynn Spicer. And that's if your competition is eliminated... once and for all." Wuya stated evilly.

Back with the monks...
Dojo was flying through the sky as he makes it to the first location. Which was somewhere in the everglades of south Florida. "The first Shen Gong Wu is called the Lotus Twister." Dojo proclaimed.

Omi opens the scroll "It has the power to turn your limbs into stretchable rubber." Omi stated.

"I'm on it." Kimiko proclaimed and jumped off Dojo and landed in a fan powered boat in the water.

Putting her seatbelt on she grabs the wheel and starts to drive around to find the Wu.

And in no time, they came across their next destination which was a tropical deserted island. "Our next target is the Longi Kite. With it one can sail through the air."

Rai looks down at the island with a smirk "A deserted Island? Sweet." Bringing out his sunglasses he puts them on.

"Take your time pickin' me up." He proclaimed and jumped off.

"2 down; 3 locations to go." Jackie muttered.

When they got to their 3rd  Location Omi reopens the Shen Gong Wu Scroll to see which Shen Gong Wu they're looking for.

"The third Shen Gong Wu is the Tongue of Saiping. It allows you to talk to animals." Omi stated.

"How very Dr. Doolittle." Dojo proclaimed as he turns around to the right and hovers a few inches from the ground since they were in the middle of an icy tundra. "It's that way."

Clay jumps off and smiled "I reckon animals might make for some better company." Clay stated.

And just like before they managed to leave the icy tundra and arrive in Scotland. "The 4th Wu is the Komori Sword. This Shen Gong Wu allows its user to hang upside down like a bat and fight well in darkness." Omi proclaimed.

Jackie smirks intrigued by the abilities of this Shen Gong Wu. "Sounds like my kind of Wu. See ya." She said and jumps off.

She sighs as she breathes in the fresh air.