Year of the Green Monkey Part 1

It was a peaceful and serene day at the Xiaolin temple as the sun shined bright in the sky and Master Fung and the temple monks were doing their own thing.

However, in the meadow outside the temple, it was far from serene since the Xiaolin Dragon monks were racing each other on horses.

Except for Clay and Omi.

The former was riding a full-grown bull and the latter was riding a small pony that was trying to keep up.

Clay cheered as he jumps over a bush and the others followed him.

However, when it was Omi's turn, his small steed stopped in its tracks and began to eat the bush.

Omi frowns in annoyance but gets an idea.

Going into his robes, he holds out the Tongue of Saiping.

"Tongue of Saiping!" He exclaimed, activating the Wu.

He holds it up to his mouth and said, "Horse, what are you doing? You're supposed to leap over the hedge, not eat through it."

"It's too high. I'm lowering it." The horse stated.

"Perhaps if you did not eat so much, you could leap higher." Omi stated.

"Well, perhaps if we switched places..."

The horse suddenly jumped into the air, just high enough that he could technically leap over the bushes.

But instead, he swings himself and Omi around until he was the one on top of Omi.

"...You could carry me around for a while."

Groaning, Omi jumped up and switched them back around, however, he had landed backwards on the horse's back.

Which was a big mistake since the horse just flung Omi right off his back.

A little monkey, who was trying to sleep in a tree removes his sleeping mask.

"Would you mind turning down the volume? Some of us are trying to get a little shut-eye."

Omi looks at the monkey incredulously. "In the middle of the day?! You are a very lazy animal."

Hearing a scoff, Omi turns around to see a rabbit, who said, "What a mouth on someone so small!"

Omi glared at the rabbit. "I am not small! I am compact!"

Two birds land on a nearby fountain and one said, "Yeah, any more compact, and we'd need a microscope to find you."

The bird along with her friend began to laugh hysterically.

And the other animals joined them.

Growling, Omi holds up the Wu as he spoke to the rabbit. "You animals are all very rude!"

He then goes over to the monkey. "And very lazy!"

Turning around, he tried to shoo the birds away from the water fountain. "No more water for any of you!"

However, the monkey had grabbed onto his back and the rabbit had jumped onto his leg and bit him.

Holding in a cry, Omi growled angrily, finally having enough.

"Monkey punch!" He exclaimed as he grabbed the monkey and threw him.

Nearby, the other monks were watching this quietly.

Getting up, the monkey runs over to Omi and tackled him to the ground.

And the two started to brawl to the point there was a dirt cloud surrounding them.