Shen Yi Bu Dare

After returning to the temple everyone does their own training routine.

Jackie sighs as she does a peacock pose on a gray mat that Master Fung loaned her.

"Jackie what are you doing?" Kimiko asked.

"Building up my strength and making myself even more flexible." She replied as she changes her hand placement and bends her back backwards going into a scorpion pose.

Kimiko looks at her friend in horror as she watches her friend's back bend to the point the tips of her feet touched the ground

"Jackie, you scare me sometimes."

The goth chuckled "Happy to help." She said mischievously as she pushes herself up into a handstand while still in the Scorpion pose.

The Dragon of Fire shivers and walks away and brings out her Nintendo, so she doesn't have to look at her friend's crazy flexibility.

"What's up Raimundo." Kimiko said to her fellow monk.

"Nothing." The Dragon of Wind said grumpily and walks away to stare off at nothing as he leans against a pergola.

Omi then walks over seeing his friend's sad behavior "What is wrong with Raimundo? He looks like a sack of sad." He stated.

"I'll bet he's still down about losing that sword." Kimiko assumed.

Omi huffs "He should be. He was very foolish, and..."

Kimiko gives him a stern look that said, 'don't even go there'.

"Uh, that is why I shall endeavor to cheer him up with my infectious good spirits." He said walking over to the Dragon of the Wind.

"Hello, Raimundo, my usually fun-loving friend. I am here to turn your frown upside and down." Omi proclaimed and goes into a handstand.

But Raimundo didn't even look at him and walked away "Yeah, whatever."

Omi looks at Kimiko that did a go motion with her hand.

Running after Raimundo he follows him inside the temple "I know the most humiliating defeat has saddened you. Still, you must take hope that one day that you will be as skilled and as talented as me."

Raimundo kicks the young monk out of the temple and Omi went flying to the other monk's feet.

He looks at the others helplessly "I do not think my good spirits infected Raimundo."

"Obviously." Jackie said picking the Young monk up and placing him down on his feet.

"Let me try." Kimiko said walking over to Raimundo.

"Check it out. Goozombies 2. Over 500 new levels wanna play?" She offered.

"No."

But Kimiko wasn't to give up that easily "Sure? 500 levels."

"Not interested." Rai replied.

"Okay, but if you change your mind feel free..." Raimundo walked away before she could finish her sentence.

Kimiko sighs and looks at Master Fung as he entered the room "Raimundo's really down Master Fung. He doesn't even want to play Goo-Zombies 2."

The old monk looks at her curiously "Uh, Goo-Zombies 2?"

She shows him her Nintendo "The sequel to Goo-Zombies" she replied.

"Ah, yes, of course. I shall talk to Raimundo." The old monk proclaimed.

"Thanks." Kimiko said smiling.

Raimundo glared at the floor as he leans against a blue earn on the floor. His grip on it tightened as he thinks about how he lost a Shen Gong Wu that easily.