Steal the Wu

Meanwhile in an unknown location, Raimundo was extremely tired and exhausted from walking all night.

And as much as he wanted to take a breather and rest, the Wu would not let him.

Feeling the ground rumble under his feet, Raimundo stops walking and looked down in confusion.

Soon Angelynn's underground drill broke through the surface and stopped in front of him.

Wuya phases right through the machine and smiled at the misshapen monk.

"Raimundo, we have a present for you." She said in a playful tone.

Opening the cockpit, Angelynn glared at the monk.

"Go ahead Angel." Wuya instructed.

Angel looked at Wuya in disbelief that they're just going to give Raimundo a Wu.

"We're just going to give Raimundo the Glove of Jisaku? No fight? No deposit? Nothing?"

Wuya glared at the idiot that she is forced to call her partner.

"That's exactly what we're going to do." She flies in her face and yells, "Do it!"

"I don't get it." She said as she jumps down but accidentally lands face first.

Wuya shakes her head at the pathetic pastel goth.

"Super-evil girl genius, huh?"

Getting up Angelynn glares at the Heylin witch as she takes out a picker tool.

"Who else would be smart enough to cheat on an I.Q test?!"

"And do it just because I was bored and wanted to cause some chaos if I were to get caught."

Going into her pocket, Angel uses the picker tool to grab the Glove of Jisaku.

Turning around to face Raimundo, Angelynn held out the Wu with a shaky hand.

She drops the Wu onto the ground and quickly moves back from the frightening monk.

Raimundo looked at the Wu as his eyes dilated a little bit from the Wu trying to take over.

"No, I can't!"

"Yes, you can!" The Shen Gong Wu exclaimed as the Golden Tiger claws grabs him by his shirt.

Using his free hand, Rai grabbed the other side of his shirt to pull him back.

"No! You can't make me!" He exclaimed.

Having enough, the Golden Tiger Claws jams its claws up the nose of the Helmet of Jong.

Causing great discomfort for Raimundo as he is forced to walk forward.

"See? Raimundo's willpower is already growing weak." Wuya stated.

Coming to life again, the Third Arm Sash wrapped itself around Raimundo's feet to trip him.

And as he falls and slides across the ground, his free hand had gone right into the Glove of Jisaku.

"NOOOOO!" Raimundo exclaimed as his unaffected arm and himself began to grow size.

As Angelynn watches this, her face turned a bright shade of green and she had begun to dry heave.

It was around this time that the Xiaolin Monks had finally found him.

And Kimiko called out his name and begged for him to stop.

"Rai, wait! You can't go with them!"

Angelynn smirks evilly at the monks as she asked Wuya, "It's fighting time, right?"

"Sit still, silly girl." Wuya instructed.