Ring of the 9 Dragons Part 2

With Omi...
The young monk groans as he leans against a giant rock to catch his breath.

"This mountain is too large for one monk to explore." He proclaimed to himself.

He sits down on the giant rock and looks at the horizon "But perhaps I am not just one monk." He said to himself.

Going into his sleeve he brings out the Ring of the Nine Dragons. "Perhaps I am 5."

He puts the ring and called out its name "Ring of the 9 Dragons."

A gold aura surrounded his body and four Omi's materialized in front of him.

Of course, two of him where the Omi's he had summoned the first time but the other two were different.

One had a neutral expression while the other one had a big smile on his face.

"Now remember we must find the- the-the thingie!" Omi proclaimed.

"Yes. We have to find the thingie. Yes. And Don't forget, ok, who's on it? Ok." All five Omi's said scratching their heads.

With that the Omi's split up.

With Jackie...
"Now where could it be?" The goth said to herself as she tries climbing up a tree to get a better view but sees nothing.

Sighing she gets down, but she then hears Omi exclaiming in pain.

The world around her went dead silent as her mind comprehend at what she just heard.

Was Omi injured? At the very thought Her body turns tense as she goes into Mama Bear mode. A literal dark red aura that promises death appeared around her. Her eyes filled with malice as she said, "OMI!"

She quickly turns her head to where she heard Omi's voice and runs towards his location.

"I HEARD OMI SCREAM-- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" She exclaimed looking at the fat Omi in shock.

"Omi of course." Kimiko replied.

Jackie glares at her best friend and points an accusing finger at the larger monk, "That is not OMI!! You can't get fat after an hour!! And why was he exclaiming in pain?!"

"I ate some of the snow." Fat–Omi replied.

Rolling her eyes, she grabs him by the back of his robes she carries him like a football.

She looks at Kimiko "Let's regroup with the others." She proclaimed and walks away.

Stopping at where they landed Jackie sets the Omi on the ground, but she held onto his hand to keep him from walking away.

A few minutes later Clay finally arrived. "Hey. Any luck?" he asked.

"No but something's weird about Omi." Kimiko proclaimed.

"Yeah, you said a mouthful there." Clay agreed.

The two female monks looked at him in shock.

"Wait what you know? But he was with us." Kimiko said looking at where Omi was but was shocked to see another Omi.

The Omi that Jackie was holding onto snatches his hand away and walks over to the other Omi.

"Hi me." They replied.

"Ok. This is weird." Kimiko proclaimed.

"Hey guys, what's with Omi?" Rai asked as he led another Omi with a purple flower.

"He's super-" he then noticed the other two Omi's and could only stare in shock.

The flower loving Omi laughs and runs over to his fellow clones with the flower in his hand.