Lynx and Katnappe

"I thought we had a good thing going here, Wuya." Angelynn said not liking that about the terrible kitty duo.

"You sensed the Shen Gong Wu, I picked them up with my solid hands."

"Uh Hello." Katnappe said catching their attention to her and Lynx who were standing near the door.

"We've got hands 2 of them each." Leo said slightly waving his hands to empathize.

"Stay out this Ashely and Leo."

The evil duo looks at him in annoyance "Our evil names are Katnappe and Lynx, doofus." Katnappe said as she jumps off the rails and lands on her hands and feet.

"Who are you calling doofus, Kitty litter?" Angelynn asked.

"Who are you calling Kitty Litter, Robo Freak?"

Wuya moves in-between them "Enough. Cease your bickering." she ordered.

Angel scoffs and turns around "Point is, we don't need them to rule the world. Especially him" She said pointing at Lynx.

"Jackie will have my head on a silver platter. if she finds out that I'm bringing Leo into this."

Wuya looks at the pastel goth in bewilderment, she knows he is? "How do you know each other?" she asked.

"Leo. Is one of the many bachelors that her parents think are a good candidate to be her husband. And she hates their guts but can't blame her."

"All of them are way too stuck up and rude for her liking."

She then looks at Katnappe "But I didn't know he had a younger sister." She added.

"Ashley was at a boarding school and you never asked." Lynx said shrugging his shoulders.

"And she hates all of them?" Wuya asked curiously.

"Jackie is difficult, true it is a fact; she's never actually been in a relationship or kiss anyone before. But her standards are high. And unfortunately, because of the fact that she's the heiress to the most powerful business in the world her parents decided she needed to marry someone equally rich and powerful."

"And thus, every chance they get. They set her up, so she would bump into one of them by 'coincidence' In hopes she'll start to like them. And as you can guess each suitor is the same and not the type of guy she goes for."

"You're the same way." Leo stated.

Angel raised an eyebrow "Me and Jackie are basically twins since our moms are twins. So, do you really find it surprising that we have the same standards?"

Leo thinks about it for a moment and shrug his shoulders "I see you're point."

"But back to business, we don't need their help. We're fine." The Evil genius declared.

Wuya floats over to her and said, "Fine, you say? Then where is the Eye of Dashi?"

Angelynn blinks and nervously chuckles "Well..."

"Where's the Two-Ton Tunic?" The witch asked again.

The pastel Goth started to twirl a piece of her hair in her fingers "Heh. Funny you should ask..."

"Where are the Golden Tiger Claws?"

The pastel goth waves the ghost away. "Ok, so I've had some bad luck."

"Face, it you need Katnappe and Lynx." Katnappe said as she files her nails.

At the Xiaolin Temple....
Jackie hands Kimiko the Tiger claws and stepped back as she puts it on.