Focus Part 2

Angelynn chuckles "I'm loving this! I have a tail!"

She points to her tail that was now wagging rapidly "See I'm happy"

Jumping from object to object she holds onto a ray and exclaimed, "Look at me! I'm a monkey in a tree!"

Wuya groans in annoyance at the young evil genius's childish antics.

"We have world domination to plan." Wuya said to the now hanging upside down girl by her tail.

"Ah, what's the point of world domination if you can't have a little fun?" Angelynn asked.

But her attention was brought to the party upstairs.

Right now, she's in her parent's estate in china, it basically looks like Jackie's mansion except it's 2 times smaller and her lab is more Angelynn Style; basically, instead of being dark in eerie like most basements, the floors are dark purple, the walls are light pink tiled, and she has a bunch more lights.

Turning the monkey staff upside down she lightly hits it against the ceiling "Keep it down up there!" she exclaimed.

She sighs "I hate it when my parents have parties..." she scoffs "Probably one of the few things me and Jackie have in common" she scratches her head with her turned monkey foot.

Having enough of this, Wuya turns towards the turning monkey girl "Drop the Monkey Staff! The longer you hold it, the more monkey-like you will become!" she explained.

Grabbing a banana out of who knows where, the white-haired girl took a bite "I don't see it." She stated

But then the intruder alert went off "INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!"

"Excuse me." A feminine voice said at the door.

Walking inside it was a short haired blonde girl wearing a sleeveless midriff dark purple shirt with a light purple skirt and black shoes.

Wuya and Angelynn look at each other shell shocked that some girl is coming down here.

"Sorry, I didn't know anybody was down here." The blonde said.

Getting down, Angelynn got serious and asked, "What do you want?"

The blonde looks at the multiple stuff on one of the desks and said, "Trying to get away from the party. Boring." She replied.

Angelynn rolls her eyes, knowing how it feels to be stuck in a lame party.

"I feel your pain. It's standard for my folk's parties. Snob fest a-go-go." She stated.

"So, are you Angelynn, the kid they're all talking about upstairs?" she asked.

Angelynn perks up at that, because of her fashion choice and hobby people really don't say anything nice about her.

Minus the hobby that's one of the other things her and Jackie have in common.

Two victims of rich snob expectations.

"Talking about me? What are they saying? Are they calling me a genius?" she asked.

"More like a copycat weirdo" she answered smiling.

The white-haired girl's temper went through the roof with that answer.

"WEIRDO?!! WHAT SO WEIRD ABOUT ME??!!" She exclaimed and pounds her fist onto her desk breaking it in half.

She looks down impressed "Ooh, my monkey strength."

But the sound of one of her inventions getting started got her attention "Hey! Stop touching!" she exclaimed walking over and grabbing the gun from her.