The Crystal Glasses

Jackie lightly sighs as she tries to meditates with her fellow Xiaolin monks.

Keyword on "try" unfortunately it was kind of hard to find inner peace when they kept hearing a sound that sounded like sandpaper being scraped against something.

"I am calm, my mind is clear. I am not distracted by this most irritating of noises!" Omi exclaimed as he tried to keep balancing on his head, but he finally fell.

"I'd like to see how long you'd last with a Shen Gong Wu rash!" Dojo exclaimed.

"What are you talking about, Dojo?" Kimiko asked.

The green dragon opens the door and groans as he reveals himself and shows the monks that he has a giant pink rash on his entire back.

Even his tongue had a rash. Jackie looks at the dragon in disgust "Eww, that's disgusting." She stated.

"There must be a big pile of Shen Gong Wu getting ready to reveal themselves all at once." He answered.

"So, when is this collection of cats jumping out of the bag?" Clay asked as they watch Dojo tried to scratch his back by going around the monks in a circle on his back.

"I don't know!" "But I hope it's soon. My whole body is one big itch of anticipation."

Kimiko grimaces disgusted "Uh, yeah, too much information."

Dojo stops scratching his back and said, "Sorry." His eyes then widen as he senses one of the Shen Gong Wu activating. "Looks like the first of the Shen Gong Wu just popped."

Getting the Shen Gong Wu scroll the monks looked at their new Wu. "It says the Crystal Glasses allow the wearer to see into the future." Kimiko proclaimed.

"I already know my future. I will be the most wise and powerful and swiftest of all Xiaolin Dragons!" Omi said proudly.

"You left out modest." Rai proclaimed.

After putting on their winter gear, the monks were on their way to the new Shen Gong Wu.

(This is Jackie's Winter Outfit. But ignore the eye patch and stiletto heels.) (And I do not own this outfit.)

While they were still in the air, Dojo had the monks scratch his back.

"I do not think the Fist of Tebigong was meant for this purpose." Omi said as he uses said Wu on Dojo's back.

Dojo groans in delight at the wonderful feeling.

"Eww!" Kimiko groaned when she took off a scale.

"Let's hope the rest of the Shen Gong Wu reveal themselves before you run out of scales." She proclaimed.

Rai shivers, "Ooh is it getting colder out here?" he asked.

"It should be we're in Russia." Dojo proclaimed as he lands in a rural town.