48. "Oh baby, you shouldn't have said that."

READ THE BOTTOM NOTE PLEASE

Warning: sexual content

If you are not comfortable with this, just don't read it. But don't comment on how it's nasty or whatever because it's gonna happen to you eventually. Calm your tits ppl lol

(Gracie Adams)

I paced back and forth until finally the doctor stepped in.

"What's the update?" Pattie questioned politely.

"Well, whatever you did seemed to work a bit since he's switching ages randomly but its not enough to save him. And somehow the time frame has been shortened. I'm sorry to say this but the estimated time before he gives out is 5 days."

My eyes grew.

"Gracie!" I heard Justin screech behind me.

I looked back to see him balancing a magazine on his head while he crossed his eyes. I laughed through the tears that were threatening to fall down.

"But as I said, whatever you did worked so maybe doing this again on a higher level will get him to his normal age and I glanced at Pattie's sobbing figure.

I know what I have to do.

(8:30pm)

"Justin, come here!" I shouted.

I told Pattie about what I did at the club and what I was planning to do and she agreed wanting nothing else than to save her baby boy.

Justin entered the room with a bright smile.

His face turned into confusion as he noticed what I was wearing.

I was wearing a see through lace gown with black lingerie.

The doctor said that his age changes are usually caused by something that the specific age would be attracted to.

"Are you going night night already?" He seemed disappointed and I shook my head.

I slowly stepped forward, apparently frightening him considering he stepped back until his back hit the door.

I stood on my tip-toes lightly brushing my lips against his ear on purpose causing him to shiver.

"G-Gracie?" He squeaked out.

"Shh." I whispered in his ear. "I want you, Justin."

His eyes suddenly grew dark with lust as he switched us so I was against the door.

And now he's 26.

"I want you too, baby." He bit his lip.

"Then show me." I encouraged and watched as a smirk came across his face.

"Oh baby, you shouldn't have said that." He whispered in my ear before he picked me up.

I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us towards the bed.

He laid me down but didn't let me go. Instead he stayed in the same position and did something unexpected.

He rolled his hips in a circular motion. I let out a moan and closed my eyes. He continued, gradually getting faster until I was so close. My eyes snapped open when he stopped.

"Why did you-"

"Hold up baby, we haven't even started yet." He chuckled.

He then grabbed the end of his shirt, pulling it off. I did the same with mine and he smiled at me reassuringly. I smiled back.

He pulled down his pants and I went to take mine off when he stopped me.

He grabbed the hem of my jeans and slowly pulled them down, never breaking eye contact with me.

Once they were off, he leaned down and started placing delicate kisses along the insides of my thighs. He reached my privates and I moaned when he let his breath fan it.

"God, you're so wet." He groaned.

Where did he learn all this?

He must've noticed my expression because he chuckled.

"There's something called porn, babe." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

He smiled and leaned down once again. I gasp when I felt wetness. He rubbed his tongue around, the only thing separating us was my panties. He looked into my eyes and latched his teeth onto the hem of my panties. He pulled them down with his teeth again not loosing eye contact.

He moved me up so my head was near the headboard. He bent down on his knees between my feet. I let out another gasp as he licked all the way up my slit.

He tongue fucked me and when I least expected it, he began rubbing my clit with his thumb. I let out a shriek as I came.

He moved up and took off his boxers. I proceeded to take off my bra and that's when the real action begun.

I bought condoms so I instructed him to put it on.

"You ready, baby?" He whispered.

I nodded and watched as he entered me, closing his eyes in pleasure.

This was, obviously, his first time so I don't really know how he'll know what to do.

Oh yeah, porn.

This kid.

I was interrupted when he started thrusting.

I moaned as his 8 inches went in and out of me.

"That's right baby, moan for daddy." He growled in my ear only making me moan louder.

I tried reaching out for the headboard for some kind of support. He noticed and grabbed my wrists, pinning them down to the bed.

His thrusts soon turned sloppy and he groaned before releasing himself into the plastic. I came also and he collapsed next to me.

---

So since y'all don't wanna comment I'm setting a certain amount of comments for next chapter cuz I feel like y'all don't enjoy my book anymore and if that's true I can just delete this book if y'all want.

Oh and don't comment about how this chapter is 'nasty' because that's pointless considering it's already published.

Read the warning.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

XxLove you guysxX

-Ally