41. "4!"

(Gracie Adams)

1 hour later, the gas station opens. Turns out they were on break. Thank God.

I quickly found a rusty payphone and winced when the scratching noise enacted from the phone as I dialed the number I knew by heart.

My mother's.

She quickly picked up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Mom! Can you please pick me and Justin up? My car broke down and I don't even know anymore!" I rasped out, just wishing to go home and sleep.

"Alright honey, where are you?" She inquired.

I asked the cashier and she answered with an annoyed look.

Well damn bitch.

I wanna get out of here just as much as you.

I gave my mom the address.

"Alright, I'll be there in 20 minutes." She informed and I thanked her before hanging up.

"Jay?" I called out quietly, scared that he would have another-whatever that was- again.

"Yes Gwacie?" He looked at me.

"Don't touch anything, baby. We're leaving in a bit." I informed and he nodded.

It was so weird. After his little attack, it's as if he doesn't remember it happening. He's as innocent as when I first met him. Did he hit his head or something? Maybe he aged a bit! The doctor did say something strange might happen when he ages.

"Justin, how old are you?" I questioned as I grab his hand and lead him out of the gas station.

"4!" He giggled and I stopped in place, my eyes widened.

"What did you just say?" I squeaked.

"I'm 4! My birthday was yesterday!" He squealed.

This cannot be happening.

-----

Sorry it's short! I'll try to make the next one longer!

Hope you liked the chapter

XxLove you guysxX

-Ally