1."What is wrong with my baby?"

(Justin Bieber)

The pain was unbearable. I tried opening my eyes but they wouldn't budge. No matter how hard I tried. I just wanted to cry, but in order for you to cry you need to be awake. I heard the beeping of a monitor and it scared me to death. Am I dead? Is that why I can't move? I tried one more time to wake up and I soon saw light. Where am I? I glanced around me to see white walls and scary machines that looked like they hurt. I looked down and gasped as I saw a needle stuck into my hand. I hate needles! I panicked and began to repeatedly press on the button on top of the headboard of the uncomfortable bed.

"Mr. Bieber! You're awake!" a lady in a nurse outfit stared at me in disbelief.

"Take it out! Take the needle out! I don't want it!" I shrieked moving my arm around.

I didn't even have time to laugh since she called me a weird name.

"Hold on, let me get the doctor!" she quickly ran away.

Which left me with the needle.

"Ok needle, I don't like you and you don't like me. So why don't you just leave and everyone would be happy. You can be with your weird pointy family and I'll be with my mommy and daddy, got it?" I glared at it hoping it would just pack its bags and leave.

"Mr. Bieber!"

I jumped at the sudden voice. There goes that weird name again. I looked up to see a doctor smiling at me.

"Can you tell this needle to get a life and stay out of mine?" I frowned.

He looked at me weirdly before walking over and taking the needle out.

"Yay!" I cheered.

"Quick! Sandra, call his mother!" the doctor instructed and I squealed.

"Mommy!" I jumped up and down on my bed.

15 minutes later I saw an older version of mommy. Why did she look different. Was this mommy?

"M-mommy?"

Her eyes widened and she ran over to me, giving me a huge hug.

"Justin, baby, you're awake! Oh God, I've missed you!" she rushed out.

"Where was I, mommy?" I questioned.

"W-What? You don't remember?" she inquired.

"All I know is that I wanted ice cream!" I said.

The doctor sighed and I just now realized that he was still here.

"What is wrong with my baby?" Mommy cried.

Oh no, I don't like it when mommy cries.

"It seems that these past 20 years haven't gone through his memory. So now he thinks that he's 6 years old." the doctor informed and I stared at him with a confused face.

"Justin, how old are you?" Mommy asked.

"6, of course! Mommy, don't you know my birthday?!" I held up 6 fingers for emphasis.

"Oh God! No, no, no!" Mommy ran out of the room leaving me alone.

The doctor followed her and tears clouded my vision.

"S-she left me! M-mommy d-doesn't love m-me!" I wailed.

Why doesn't mommy love Justin?

"Justin! Why are you crying, baby?" Mommy asked walking into the room and hugging me.

"Mommy doesn't l-love Justin!" I cried.

"Of course she does, honey!" she reassured.

"B-but you left." I whimpered.