18. "Gracie wuvs Justin...right?"

"Hey Justin, I have to go." I informed and instantly heard a whimper.

I looked to my right to see tears running down his cheeks.

I sighed. "Justin, you seriously can't cry every time I have to leave. It's childish."

He looked at me with wide eyes and that's when I remembered. He thinks he's 6.

"I'm going home, you're staying here." I spoke slowly so he would understand.

I stood up slowly also, not wanting to make sudden movements and cause him to cry.

"No crying." I said sternly and he nodded once, which was adorable.

"W-where are you going?" he stammered and I sighed heavily.

"Home." I replied and began to walk away but stopped when I heard him sniffing.

Dammit.

"D-don't leave Justin! He w-wuvs you! Please..."

I groaned. I mean, I can't just ignore that cuteness.

I turned around and sat back down on the couch. He squealed and placed his head on my lap.

"Yay! Gracie wuvs Justin...right?" he looked up at me expectantly with his thumb in his mouth.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Gracie wuvs Justin."

I moved his head to grab the remote but Justin grabbed my arm.

"Where you going?" he questioned.

"To get the remote, Justin." I laughed and stood up, grabbing the remote from the table.

I sat back down and he instantly placed his head on my lap again. He held my hand and put it on his head, telling me to massage it. I ran my hands through his hair and he moaned.

About 30 minutes later, he fell asleep. I moved his head gently and stood up. I kissed his forehead and walked out of his house, hoping he didn't wake up.

I got in my car that was waiting for me outside. When we got here from the fashion department, I followed Pattie here in my car. I know that sounds weird but she actually wanted me to follow so it's not stalking.

I drove to my house and instantly walked to my room. I was dead tired. I threw myself on the bed and let out a loud sigh.

(Justin Bieber)

I yawned and sat up, stretching my arms out. I tensed up when I realized that Gracie wasn't here.

"G-gracie?" I whimpered.

-----

Fuck school and all that comes with it.

But at least I got some classes with my friends. :D

XxLove you guysxX

-Ally