13."Tickle monster...?"

(Gracie Adams)

"Justin! Come back here right now!" I shouted and Justin giggled.

"I knew I shouldn't have gotten him those chocolate chip pancakes." Pattie shook her head and tried to grab his arm.

We were at her house and Justin was running around laughing like a maniac.

Note to self: No chocolate for Justin.

"Justin, c'mon!" Pattie groaned as we split up and tried to find him.

"You have to find me first!" he screamed from somewhere upstairs.

Pattie rolled her eyes but I chuckled.

Pattie checked the bathroom and I went upstairs. I heard giggling from the closet and shook my head. I opened the closet doors and Justin squealed trying to run away. I laughed and began to tickle his stomach. Tears came out of his eyes as his adorable laughter filled the room.

He managed to escape my grip and ran away. I grabbed his arm and he tripped, falling onto the bed. I ended up on top of him but continued to run my fingers across his stomach. He tried to push my hands away but he was too weak from the tickling.

"S-stop! P-please!" he stammered.

"Never!" I chuckled.

Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat.

"What's going on here?" Pattie was leaning against the doorway with a smirk on her face.

"Uh..." I trailed off looking down to see Justin frowning at me.

That's when I noticed that my legs were on either side of him.

"Tickle monster...?" It came out as a question by accident but she just laughed.

"I'm going to the store real quick. Can you please watch over him?" she questioned.

I nodded. "Of course."

"Thanks. Have fun but not too much." she winked and I blushed.

I heard the front door close and glanced down to see Justin with an uncomfortable expression.

"What's wrong?" I raised an eyebrow.

I gasped when I felt something hard against the inside of my thigh.

"My boo boo is back."

----

I know it's short but I didn't have any ideas.

Hope you liked the chapter

XxLove you guysxX

-Ally