10."I'm gonna WHAT?!"

(Justin Bieber)

"Puberty? What's that?" I inquired.

"It's when you grow into a big boy. You're body changes over time and new stuff happens. Like what just happened when you saw Gracie bite her lip." mommy started.

"So, getting a boo boo is part of puberty?" I frowned.

I hate boo boos. They hurt...alot.

"Yeah. When you saw Gracie, your hormones acted up and you got an erection. Hormones are what make you feel things like lust. One day, you're going to meet a girl, fall in love with her, and eventually get married. When you get married, and possibly even before that, you're going to have that one special moment. Both of you are going to be in love and actually thinking things through." she sent me a warning look. "When that moment comes, you're going to use a condom and have sex."

"What's sex?" I questioned.

Mommy sighed. "It's when you put your penis inside your partner's vagina." she rushed out.

"What's a penis and a vagina?" I raised an eyebrow.

"A penis is your pee pee and a vagina is a girl's private part. You're going to put your pee pee in a girl's private part and have babies one day." she bit her lip, awaiting my response.

There was a short pause as I processed everything mommy just said.

"I'm gonna WHAT?"

(Gracie Adams)

"And that's how I made an ant's life worth living." Nick finished his story about giving an amt a piece of bread.

"Uh huh..." I raised an eyebrow.

Why is my brother so weird?

I suddenly got a call.

Nick groaned. "Since when were you so popular?"

I chuckled. "I don't know. Be right back."

I answered the phone once I left the room.

My eyes widened when I heard what came out of Justin's mouth.

"Let's have sex."

-----

Dead....

I WANNA SLEEP BUT I CAN'T UGH

Hope you liked the chapter

XxLove you guysxX

-Ally