46. "A club."

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened
-Dr. Seuss

(Justin Bieber)

"Justin, c'mon, we're going out." I heard Gracie say.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the living room.

"Night night time." I replied.

"I know honey but we have to go out." She retorted and I nodded, wiping my eyes.

I got ready and dressed in purple and blue Jordan's, black skinny jeans, purple shirt with a blue design on it, and a purple and blue snapback.

I went outside and now realized that Gracie was wearing a black skin tight dress with black high heels.

"U-uhm, Gwacie." I called.

"Yes Justin?" She looked over at me and I got lost in her beautiful eyes.

"Y-you're very pretty." I breathed out, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Awe, baby." She squealed out, pinching my now red cheeks. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I whispered, looking down shyly. "Where are we going?"

"A club." Mommy suddenly walked in. "You're growing up, Justin. And when you grow up, you experiment and learn things so Gracie is going to teach you some stuff there."

"Ok." I nodded.

30 minutes later

My eyes widened when they met with a building that was blinking with a lot of different colored lights. The ground vibrated from the music and Gracie giggled, grabbing my hand and leading me inside. She ordered us drinks and handed me mine.

It tasted nasty at the beginning but after 4 more it started to taste amazing.

Gracie took me to the dance floor and before I could reacr , her butt was against me.

I felt my boo boo come back and I whimpered.

Oh no.

Gracie obviously felt in and instead of taking me to the bathroom, she began shaking her butt even more than before.

I let out a throaty groan and she suddenly turned to face me. She kissed me roughly and did something that made my boo boo get happy.

She grabbed it and squeezed it lightly. I moaned into the kiss as she began to rub up and down.

She pulled away from the kiss and I rested my head in the nape of her neck.

"Gracieee." I moaned out and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

This feeling was way better than when it happened in the bathroom, though.

I suddenly let go into my pants with a loud groan.

I looked at Gracie wide-eyed.

Holy fudge.

----

Short asf but HAPPY LATE NEW YEARS

I just wanted to say ily u guys so much and I hope we spend the rest of this year continuing to talk and connect. I hope this year is better than the last for you guys.

Hope you liked the chapter

XxLove you guysxX

-Ally