40. "Dammit."

(Justin Bieber)

Gracie started making weird groaning noises as the car did the same. It suddenly stopped and Gracie hit the steering wheel.

"Dammit!" She cursed under her breath but I heard it.

Don't tell her though. I might get in trouble.

"Looks like we're walking from here." Gracie sighed.

"But my toy." I frowned.

"I know baby boy, but we have to get home. We'll get you a toy tomorrow. I would call Pattie or my mom but there's no reception." She explained and I nodded.

She grabbed my hand and I felt sparks throughout my body.

"I wuv you, Gracie." I spoke up wanting her to know about the feeling in my body.

"Aww, I love you too baby boy." She kissed my nose lightly and I blushed.

We began walking to wherever Gracie wanted but to be honest I didn't mind. Gracie is my princess and I'm her prince and I have to listen to her. I have to do what she says because if I don't she will leave me and I don't want that.

"It's who we are, doesn't matter if we gone too far." Gracie began singing softly.

Hey! I know that song.

"Doesn't matter if it's all okay, doesn't matter if it's not our day!" I continued the song, excited about finally knowing something.

"Oh won't you..." She trailed off.

"Save us, what we are, don't look clear, it's all uphill from here!" We sung in unison before bursting into laughter.

"Look, there's a gas station up ahead Jay!" Gracie squealed after about 30 minutes of continuous walking and talking about random stuff.

"Yay!" I shrieked, jumping up and down.

We were going home to mommy!

When we reached the door, Gracie's smile dropped and so did mine. Well, whatever she does I does so...

"No, no, no...." She mumbled and I cringed, remembering the day of the alley.

How I begged for the bad man to stop but it was no use.

(Gracie Adams)

I slammed my fist against the gas station door as I saw a small drop of water hit the cement. Then another. Then another. One by one they came and soon enough it was full out raining. I huffed and slid against the door, giving up on everything.

I suddenly heard Justin's heavy breathing which quickly turned into whimpering.

"J-Justin?" I questioned.

I looked to my left to see his eyes closed.

He started whispering something under his breath that I couldn't quite understand until he started screaming.

"I DON'T, I SWEAR!" he screeched."OW! NO, NO, NO..."

I winced but held him to the ground as he began to wiggle around. It was almost as if he was trying to run away from something....or someone.

"STOP! PLEASE, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!" He shouted as I struggled to hold him down.

What was going on?

He suddenly stopped moving and whimpered.

"I told you." He whispered and my eyes widened.

Was he...?

His eyes shot open and he looked around with curious eyes.

"W-wha...? Where is we Gwacie?" He questioned.

What in the name of fucks just happened?

-----

What do you think happened to Justin?

Btw y'all missed ur chance cause it's 12am right now sooo...

Hope you liked the chapter

XxLove you guysxX

-Ally