30."I dunno."

(Gracie Adams)

"Justin, clean up your room!" Pattie screamed from next to me.

We were making dinner while Justin was somewhere in this house.

I mean, who knew with Justin. He does weird stuff.

"Justin?!" Pattie questioned when he didn't answer.

She sighed and looked at me. I nodded and put down the knife I was using to cut up the potatoes. I began to stomp up the stairs-a tactic that Pattie taught me to scare Justin into doing something, she used it to get him to do chores.

I heard Justin shriek from his room and I softly giggled. I opened the door to see the room dark and a huge bump under the blanket. I guess he wanted me to think he was sleeping. I shook my head when I saw a light from under the blanket.

His phone.

"Hmm, I wonder where Justin is?" I played along.

"Maybe...here!" I pulled the blanket down and Justin squealed, jumping up from the bed. "There you are! What were you doing under there?"

I turned on the light.

"I dunno." he whispered, grinning.

"Well, mommy wants you to clean your room, honey." I spoke in a baby voice.

He giggled.

"And no phones."

His smile suddenly dropped. He quickly pulled out his pants and dropped his phone in them.

My eyes widened. "Justin!"

"Now no one can have it!" he declared, wobbling towards the bathroom.

"Oh no you don't." I mumbled, stepping forward and grabbing his arm.

He jumped, obviously thinking that there was no way I was going to catch up to him.

"Give me the phone and clean up your room, Justin." I ordered.

He spun around, still wobbling with a pained expression.

"Where did you put that phone? In your pants or your underwear?" I smirked and he just frowned, crossing his arms across his chest.

"You're not the boss of me!" he stuck his tongue.

I rolled my eyes, sticking my hand out in front of me.

He shook his head and I sighed.

"You're gonna have to get it yourself." he teased.

"Fine." I grumbled before sticking my hand down his underwear and grabbing his phone, ignoring the fact that I felt something hard against my hand.

He gasped dramatically. "You touched my pee pee!"

I rolled my eyes again and began to walk away. "Clean your room."

He suddenly grabbed my arm, turning me around and placing his lips on mine.

I kissed back instantly.

"I love you." he smiled widely.

"I love you too but you're not getting your phone back." I smiled back and walked out of his messy room.

I smirk as I heard Justin groaning.

-------

Basketball shorts are so fucking comfortable! I'm so wearing them to school more often.

MY ANACONDA DON'T

Imma shut up right now...

Bye

Hope you liked the chapter

XxLove you guysxX

-Ally