Chapter 6

Here you go guys a long-ass chapter. Hope you'll like it. Please tell me what do you think about it. Send a message or comment! Please! AND THANKS FOR READING ^^

** 7 years later **

I changed a lot, grew up. I became an architect and I'm living in New York now. I continue my education here. We can say I'm living my dream, living by myself far away from trouble. I do miss my friends though. Cody is still in London, he became a designer, also he said he has a boyfriend named Mason, he posted me his pictures with him. They look so lovely together, I wish I was there with him but I didn't see him for at least a year.

As for Her Bright Skies, I still talk to them but the last time I saw them was the day in the Jönköping airport 7 years ago. They got big by the way, the band really worked out well. But from the second I met them I knew it would because they all are amazing and talented people.

Anyway I got new friends now, but none of them can replace the old ones.

Jaybee's P.O.V

"Ahh New York! The heart of America. I can't believe we made it here!" I said to the guys.

"Yeah dude this one is huge! But first we have to find where our hotel is, then explore the city!" Jonas said excited.

"I think it's close to the Times Street." Jolle added, looking at his phone, checking his map.

"Nope.. It's not! It's about 1 hour to the Times Squere!" Niclas said. 

"How can you be so sure?"Jolle kinda yelled at Niclas. They were being stupid as always.

"Hey! I am using Google maps it's really working well unlike your shitty apple maps. If we listen you, we would end up in a church or something "

They all started to talk at the same time, some laughing at eachother others arguing, it was impossible to understand what they said.

"Guys.." I heard Pete saying out of all that non sense, also staring at his phone. But of course nobody heard him but me.

"Guys I got a text from Rowen... she is in New York, too."

Silence.

"NO WAY THAT'S AWESOME!" Jolle cheered forgetting about the silly argument he was having with Niclas.

Everybody cheered and started to talk about what they will do when they meet her.

Me? I just stood there, spechless. I was in the same town with the love of my life.

Of course it's been so long since we last saw eachother, and yeah I've been in relationships but they didn't last long. I knew from the second we met my heart belonged to her and always will. I've been talking to her on skype, facebook what ever but this was different I was going to see her.

A foolish grin played on my lips.

"Earth to Jaybee, earth to Jaybee can you hear me?" Pete said waving his hand to me.

"Oh yeah.." I said trying to focus.

" We know she is in New York, but she doesn't know we are in New York! I say we should surprise her." Jonas said with an evilish grin.

"Heck yeah! First we should drop our bags to the hotel though." we left the airport, and took a cab to find the hotel.

**

As we arrived I threw my bag on floor and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, straightened my hair and got dressed neatly. I prefered a white V neck tshirt with a black gun on it, leather jacket and black skinnies with my black vans.