Chapter 7

When I woke up it was about 1 pm I took a quick shower, put on one of my old school band shirts ( I can't wear them often because of my job) It was my favourite, a Revenge t-shirt of MCR, I remember I was eating less at lunch breaks at school, back in the day, just to save money for this t-shirt. I smiled to my old memories. I was pretty loose on me now, but I still love it. I put my red skinnies and my brown Harley Davidson boots. I flat straightened my hair, putting a little eye liner and mascara and using my strawberry lipstick.

I decided I look good so I got my bag, put on my jacket and went outside. I called Jonas when I was walking down the street. He answered a few beeps later.

"Hi, Rowen"

"Hey, Whatcha guys up to?"

"Not much, we were thinking of heading to Starbucks."

"Vistors alowed?"

"Wait let me ask the guys.... No they say no you definitely can't come... Of course you can come you dumbass!"

"Yay! Text me where you are going and I will meet you there okay?"

"Sure b-bye."

"Bye" I hung up. And headed to Starbucks.

"Rowen!" Pete yelled as he hugged me.

"Sup guys?"

"Nothing much, we are going to go to the concert hall after Starbucks" Niclas answered.

"Wanna come?!" Pete asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Sure." I said taking a sip from my cinnamon chai latte.

"Cool it's going to be like the old days." Jolle said.

We finished our coffee, and headed to the concert hall. When we got there guys started practicing, I crossed my legs on the floor to watch them.

They first performed my favourite song of them, 'Ghosts of the Attic" then "Little Miss Obvious" they stopped after that,

Jaybee said "What do you guys say we play something different?"

"Like what?" Niclas asked.

"What about, Love Kills? It's our new song." he said looking at me.

"Cool let's rock." Pete said. 

" "Cut a little deeper" she said 
"Let me bleed out the words that I've been fed" 
They say if you love somebody you gotta let them go 
Yeah well that rule doesn't apply to me no more 

'Cause I take take take what I want want want 
And I pick pick pick it apart 
I take what I want and I can't get enough 
I want your heart 

So feel me up honey let's misbehave, get the best of me 
It's dangerous reckless hot and cool, you gotta be a fool 
God I'm such a fool 
Come and get your fix dripping from my lips 
Now go on get your kicks

'Cause I take take take what I want want want 
And I pick pick pick it apart 
I take what I want and I can't get enough 
I want your heart 

I'm gonna take take take what I want want want 
And I pick pick pick it apart 
I take what I want and I can't get enough 
I want your heart 

I take what I want and I pick it apart 
I said I take what I want and I pick it apart 

'Cause I take take take what I want want want 
And I pick pick pick it apart 
I take what I want and I can't get enough 
I want your heart 

I'm gonna take take take what I want want want 
And I pick pick pick it apart 
I take what I want and I can't get enough 
I want your heart 

Said I want your heart
I want your heart !"

Jaybee kept looking into my eyes when he sang. I got a little uncomfortable by that. I felt just one butterfly flying in my guts.

"It's enough practice for now..." Pete said, putting his guitar down.

"Are you guys up for Truth or Dare?" Pete asked. Ha! Déja Vu.

We sat down on the floor and Jolle picked up his water bottle. He spinned it first, it landed on Jaybee and Niclas.

"Truth or Dare?" Niclas asked.

"Truth."

"Mmkay, In your whole life, there is how many people you truly have loved." he asked a wide grin spreading on his lips.

"You guys and m.."

"Oh not like friends, you know what I mean!"

"Like you don't know the answer! Of course there is only one!" Jaybee answered chuckling nervously and  for a second he looked at me.

Oh God no.

I gulped, changing my sitting position.

The bottle spinned, again,again and again. And then it landed on me and Pete.

"Truth or Dare?" he asked

Pfft I'm not a chicken like them, not for once in my life I said Truth to this question "Dare." I said confidently.

"What do you say to play like in the old times?"

Oh god why, why I didn't say truth.

"TRUTH!" I practicaly screamed.

"Na-ah you can't change." he said waving a finger.

"Lets think.. You will close your eyes, stand up and then one of us will kiss.. no, make out with you,2 minutes or longer, hey we are mature grown ups now, aren't we?" he said and chuckled evilly.    That bastard.

Fucking Dejá Vu.

I stood up closed my eyes tightly, my eyelids shaking from exactly knowing who will kiss me., A few seconds later I felt his hands on my waist, he pulled me closer and pressed his lips to my own.

I recognized these soft, warm, juicy lips the second they touched mine. He kissed me with need,passion but the most of it was love. I froze, not kissing him back but with the second his tongue ran across my bottom lip, I couldn't hold myself any longer. I replied to his feelings, I kissed him back with all my passion and love. I put my arms around his neck, he pulled me closer, he parted my lips and I let his tongue in. With the second his tongue rubbed against mine, it hit me.

I broke our kiss, pushing him slightly, I opened my eyes to see Jaybee staring at me, breathless.

"I-I gotta go." I rushed out of the back stage.

"WAIT!" I barely heard Pete calling after me.

I pretended I did't hear himand started walking faster. I felt tears threatening my eyes.

What the fuck did I just do?!