Chapter 15

I felt the warm sunlight going through my window's thin curtain, landing right onto my pillow.

Headshot.

I shifted a little to escape from the cruel sunlight that was trying to ruin my sleep, I reached the other side of the bed to snuggle up with Jaybee, but fell off the bed.

Ugh, what a great way to start a day.

I pull myself up again, mumbling curses.

"I swear, if he won't be in the bed tomorrow morning, I will stab Jaybee." I mumbled, annoyed.

I rubbed my eyes trying to gain my focus, and wash the sleep away.

My red door slowly opened, the sound made me look up.

".. Why would you stab me?" he said, lightly smiling.

I lightly jumped on the bed, my ears were not ready to hear anything.

I looked up, reached for my glasses from the end table and saw Jaybee smiling at me, holding a tray.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"It was good until, it was time to wake up. And I will stab you if you won't be in bed tomorrow when I wake up!" I said as I yawned.

He placed the tray on the end table and pecked on my lips.

"Happy birthday." he whispered right after his lips left mine.

Wait, what? Today is my birthday?! Holy fuck, I knew I can't keep up with the dates but forgetting my own birthday, way to go. 10 points for intelligence.

"Is it already January 24th?" I asked shocked.

"Did you really forgot your own birthday?" he chuckled.

"Hey, I'm a busy, busy student and you know I can't keep up with the dates" I mumbled, looking down on my breakfast. It was orange juice with pancakes and syrup, and also there was two daisies in a tiny glass. I smiled to myself, he knew I love daisies.

"I know it's too cheesy but I don't know, I don't want you to deal with breakfast." he said rubbing back of his neck.

"Thank you, I love it." I said as my smile played on my lips even wider.

I leaned to him and locked our lips together. It didn't take long him to get on top of me deepening our kiss. I traced my fingers under his t-shirt, letting him shiver with my cool touch as his tongue rubbed against mine.

"HAPPY B- oh," Pete yelled as he ran into the room with the others, but saw us. We quickly broke our kiss and pulled away. "I think it's not the time, we should go back guys, leave these two love birds alone, anyway don't mind us, we will come back when you are done... Just... Carry on, umm.. with what you are doing. Beep, beep, beep, beep..." he said quickly, and panicked. He pushed the guys back making the beep noise that a truck would make.

I laughed to myself, they were so stupid, ah my friends... I saw Jaybee gazing into my eyes smiling foolishly. 

"What?!"

"I don't know, you look so adorable when you do that. And I just like looking into your eyes." he muttered pressing his lips to mine for one last time. He rolled off of me and placed the tray on my lap.

"Take a bite, I would like to know what do you think of my horrific cooking skills" he said with a shrug.

"I wouldn't choke and die, would I?" I asked suspiciously.

"Can't guarantee" he chuckled.

I took a bite of the pancakes, and it was delicious.

But instead of telling this I started to fake I was choking.