Chapter 13

It's finally Friday! Jaybee and the band have their gig tonight! I'm so excited, 'cause it's in a bar this time, and it means party time! It's been ages till I last partied, like 3 years... I am not a party animal myself but with guys  and their stupid selves I'm sure it will be fun.

As I was leaping up and down, I was thinking what should I wear tonight. Well, something sexy obviously..

I don't really have that kind of slutty dress, as I was thinking my phone vibrated and it was the exact person I needed.

"HEYO Grace! What's up?" I screamed to the phone too axcited to be calm.

"What's with the cheering?"

"Cause it's party night tonight."

"I'm so surprised, wow I thought you hate partying."

"But this time is different, guys are here it will be fun! And by the way I need you, so hopp in to your tiny car and get your ass down here! And pick up one of the best dresses you have for me!!"

"Okie-dokie! A flirty one or just a plain night dress?"

" Actually I hate wearing slutty dresses, it reminds me of that bitch Miranda. But I wanna look hot for Jaybee tonight. Just pick one that is not too slutty but not made for nuns either." I said biting my lip.

"I think I just got the one for you." she said, I can tell she was grinning on the other end of the phone.

"Yay! So when will you come? We can go after we got changed."

"I will be there in a hour hopefully."

"Okay B-Bye!"

"Byee!"

She hung up, I just waited there for Grace to come, sitting on my bed smiling like a fool and thinking how great tonight will be!

Woo I'm in a good mood, aren't I?

When she knocked the door, I literally fly to the door.

"Come inside!"

She did and looked in the empty tiny living room.

"Guys aren't here?!" she said disappointed.

"They are off to studio, practicing for tonight, and I know what you're up to!" I said winking.

She sat down and took off her coat.

"Pete won't see my dress then.." she pouted.

"Yeah not right now but tonight he will see! You are coming right?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Why aren't you dressed, then?"

" I brought a dozen of dresses so we can choose together!!" she cheered.

We began to try some dresses on. Well, shockingly most of them didn't fit my fat ass cause Grace is so freaking thin.

Ugh I hate wearing dresses. 

At last I think I got it right this time. It was a little strapless plain deep purple dress made out of a shiny-leather-ish fabric, that fits my body like a glove. It ended far above my knees, I guess I'm not bending over tonight. And the sexy part, the back of it was wide open, it ended up to the curve of my bum.

I took a quick shower, put back on the dress. Then blow-dried my hair, and straightened it. Also pulled it  uo to a high tight ponytail.

I used eyeliner and mascara on my eyes, also added some lipgloss. I never liked too much make up anyway.