Chapter 5

I know what I will face when I got upstairs. I walked upstairs, slowly and well.. terrified a little. When I reach the front door, I took a deep breath and knocked the door waiting for someone to answer.

Thankfully Allison did.

"Where the fuck were you? She is getting crazy!" she whispered, pointing at the livingroom, where I guess my mom was freaking out.

"Good luck." she said as I walked to the room and face my mother.

"WHERE WERE YOU? ITS 10 pm, YOU LEFT AT 5! HERE IS NOT LONDON, WE ARE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY FOR GODS SAKE! I WAS THIS CLOSE TO CALL THE POLICE!" my mother yelled at me.

"Mom please.."

"YOU HAD TO GO OUTSIDE AND WORRY ME TO DEATH HERE, WHY DID I EVEN LET YOU GO ALONE?!"

"MOM PLEASE CALM DOWN AND LISTEN TO ME!"

"YOU LISTEN TO ME YOUNG LADY, YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR THE NEXT WEEK, YOU CANT GO OUT OR CODY CANT COME OVER!"

"MOM SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"

"How dare you?!" she said, offended but it ended up her lowering her voice.

"I'm sorry mom but you have to calm down and listen to me! You are always freaking out when I'm not home on time but I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm 16 and I can handle myself! Nothing happened today, everything was just fine, boy more than fine it was great! When I went to the mall to get Cody some presents, I even made new friends!" I was feeling the pressure on me for al this time and I finally exploaded. I had fights with mom but I never ever said her to shut her mouth. I was embarrassed for saying that to her yet I was feeling free.

She only focussed on one word all through the small speech I gave her,

"Friends?!" she sounded shocked. I'm not blaming her, I can't believe myself either.

"Yeah I was hanging out with them, then they walked me back home I'm fine nothing happened." iısaid with a calm  voice, trying to calm her down.

"Okay, I trust you and I dont want you to feel the opposite and I'm sorry for freaking out earlier but you know you are my only one left and I don't want anything bad happen to you. I'm just afraid that I would lose you like Lacey." she sounded upset and after a moment started crying so did I, I hugged her tight as she hugged me back.

"Don't think like that, I will be always with you. I will be always your crazy, annoying daughter." she laughed slightly then let go of me with a small kiss on the forehead.

We both wipped our tears, sniffed at the exact same time, then looked at eachother and laughed.

"Enough with this much sorrow, now tell me about these new 'friends' of yours..." she said as Ali came and sit next to me to listen my 'intense' making friend story.

I told them skipping the parts about my cuts and the kiss I shared with Jaybee. I will tell Ali about Jaybee later, when we are alone, probably.

*******

The other day I woke up really early to pack my stuff which was almost never used. Then I put the gifts I got for Cody in my bag and prepared myself breakfast.

Allison drove us to the airport. We got done what we have to do to get on the plane.

Then when we gotta leave I hugged Allison tight "Gonna miss you sis."

"I will miss you more." she said. I got my backpack from the ground, following my mom to get in the queue for the passport control.

"ROWEN!" I turned back to  the familar voice and saw Jaybee and the others! I cant believe it, they came here for me!

"Guys? What the fuck are you doing here?!" I asked excitement filling my voice.

"We wanted to say goodbye to you, so we came here early and waited for you to come!" Jolle said cheerfully.

 Aww I can't believe, all of them are so adorable! 

 My eyes watered, i smiled "Aww thank you guys!"

I hugged every one of them.

"Ahem, who are these guys?" my mom said. She is a little protective over me and as you understand that's why she sent me to a girls school.

"Oh sorry, these are the guys I told you last night, I met them in the mall, This is, Jonas, Jolle, Niclas, Pete and Jaybee"

They all said hi to mom and waved.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Blackburn" said Jaybee and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too" mom smiled back.

"Rowen we got a plane to catch, please be quick." mom whispered.

"okay"

I got everyone's phone number, then hugged them one more time saying goodbye.

At last I hugged Jaybee, as he hugged me back he whispered in my ear "Please dont cut again."

"I promise" I whispered back then we let go of eachother.

"See you guys, text me!" I said as I waved and started to walk where my mom was waiting.

I felt bad leaving guys and Ali here, it felt like I'm leaving a part of me far far away from myself.

I have a huge  urge to ran back, 'I only got one chance, what would I lose anyway?' I thought to myself. Then i stopped walking decided to follow that urge, I ran back to the guys as they were leaving. I tapped on Jaybee's shoulder and when he turned back, I tiptoed and kissed his cheek, to show how glad I am. His face turned into a light shade of pink with my kiss .

As I did that I saw Allison with the corner of my eye grinning, crossing her arms across her chest.

I waved one more time at Jaybee as I ran back to the passport queue to get on the plane back home.

****

Thank you sooo much for reading, it means A LOT to me, seriously. I will skip a few.. well years in the next chapter, so you know they can act more freely. :)

❤ I love you all ❤ 

PLEASE COMMENT!