Chapter 16

I carefully took out the dress from it's box, then laid it on my bed, staring at it.

It was gorgeous.

Maybe it looked like just a plain chiffon dress but it was elegant and flawless. The little stones that were decorating it's upper part, were shining even under my rooms dim lighting. I'm not really into wearing dresses but this one was just incredible, it showed who I am, it was my style. Not too girly but still elegant.

"Damn, Cody you know me so well!" I muttered to myself as I put the dress on carefully then slipped the high-heels that Grace got me and put on the bracelets. I brushed my teeth, put on some brown mascara and just a little brown eyeliner. Then put my favorite red lipstick on. Okay it didn't look like the ones that whores would wear, maybe just a little...

But instead of thinking like that I thought it looked like Lynz's awesome lipstick and I loved it.

I curled my hair in large curls that somehow looked natural. Then I grabbed my handbag and stared at my reflection.

Holy shit, for the first time in forever I thought, I really looked beautiful.

Everything on me matched so perfectly and the little heart necklace was shining like no other stone there. I smiled to myself, my eyes watered, for the first time I saw myself as a woman.

Normally I acted so childish, always joked around but now I looked like a woman. That simple dress would make me look like a little kid, but no I looked like a sassy woman.

Oh my god.

I nervously walked out of the bedroom, headed to the living room.

Everybody turned at me as my footsteps echoed on the wooden floor when I entered. I felt my cheeks heating up but I kept the confident look.

"Holy Buffy.." I heard Pete saying his jaw was open, I laughed a little as Grace slapped him in the arm.

"Pete, behave." I said amused by his expresion.

"Hey, you look... nice. And I didn't mean to.. y'know. I love you Grace." he said blushing and pressing his lips on hers passionately.

"Good try." Grace said but glared at him jokingly. Then kissed him.

"So what do you think? Do you think he will like it?" I asked shyly pointing the guests room with my head, where Jaybee was getting ready.

"You look beautiful." Grace smiled warmly at me.

"I feel like Gerard Way in a dress. The Sass Queen!" I said, proudly. Placing my hands on my hips, posing as sassy as possible to look like him. He was born sassy, there is nothing you can do about it. He is the one and only sass queen.

"Oh my god" Grace chuckled as I joined her.

"Oh my god" I turned around to see the owner of the voice and saw Jaybee looking at me with wide eyes.

He was wearing cut dark colored denim jeans, a black V-neck and a black blazer jacket on it and a pair of black fancy leather shoes.

"You look sexy." I said with a wink.

He couldn't gather his words for a minute. "Y-You look glorious" he said and pretended to wipe the imaginary dripping water  from his mouth quickly.

"Shall we go?" he held up his arm to me so I could link our arms together. I wore my white coat and locked our arms together with Jaybee.

He quickly kissed me then we got out, he opened the car's door for me then let himself in.

"You borrowed Grace's car?"