Chapter 14

After a miserable hangover, I headed to the kitchen to make myself coffee, so I could feel sober. After my fifth mug, it started to show it's effect.

I took a long, hot shower letting the water take away the pressure from me. After the shower I changed into my most comfortable pants, took an aspirin and sat on my workshop.

I totally forgot about my project due to this Monday. The time gone fast and I have to finish this sketch of a house for a family with five freaking children.

The thing is our professor gave us a project to design a three stored house for this family. They gave us the details, they want it to be modern and also fun and safe for children and something they can afford. I must finish this sketch and it must be flawless.

I have to win this, I have to prove myself. I believe winning would make finding a proper job much more easier for me because Mr.Brennan, the man who will choose the winner and also father of this family, is the CEO of a huge worldwide company, that I would love to work with. It's really hard to get excepted though because they only hire pros. Winning this would make my way in a lot more easier.

"Okaay, okaay now think.." I spoke to myself trying to portray something unique in my mind, shuffling my old works to get an idea.

Two hours and a half later I think I got the shape of the house right. A few little calculations later the out look will be finished.

I heard the door of my room burst open. I didn't even bother to look up to see who it was.

"Hey what are you doing beautiful?" Jaybee asked as he kissed my cheek.

"A project, I have to finish this and just a little amount of it is done. I hope I can get it done without losing my sanity. How was the studio?"

"Meh same as always.. We rehearsed the new songs and stuff." he said.

" Is there something I can do? Do you need anything?" he asked softly.

" No, not really.. Please just keep the guys quiet, I would really appreciate it." I replied as a small smile played on my lips.

"Okie dokie, just let me now if you need anything." he said and placed his lips against mine, pecked on them softly.

He exited the room and left me with a bunch of crazy ideas in my head.

Jaybee's POV

"Heey, I was watching that!!" Pete yelled as he threw a sock at Niclas.

"To late I got the remote." Niclas said teasing him, grinning as well.

"GIVE IT TO ME!!" Pete yelled even louder this time jumping of the couch to the other one to get the remote.

"Guys shut the hell up, will ya? Rowen has a project to do and you have to keep it down." I said as I threw myself on the empty couch.

"Wanna go to mall? I'm bored already!!" Jonas whined.

"Sure why not.." I said and turned off the TV.

"HEY!" Pete and Niclas yelled at the same time when I did.

"Come on get your asses out, you two." I said pointing.

I told Rowen that we are going out and dragged the others out with me.

"I should buy Rowen a present." I said to Pete.

"You still didn't get one? You should get it done before it's too late!" he said dramatically.