Chapter 9

I rushed home, unlocked the door and saw Aaron was out.

Good.

I sat down the couch trying to stop crying. I can't, I just can't. I cried harder, I cried my eyes out for hours, until I had no tears left.

When I had the strength I stood up washed my face with cold water and got changed in sweatpants. Then sat down again grabbed a cup of green tea to calm my nerves and blasted My Chemical Romance.

"When you go, would you have the guts to say, I dont love you, like i loved you yesterDAAAA-AYY! I DON'T LOVE YOU, LIKE I LOVED YOU YESTERDAY! I DONT LOVE YOU! LIKE I LOVED YOU yesterdaay..." I sang along.

Right in the moment the song ended I heard a knock at the front door. I stood up, opened it curiously and see Pete standing in front of me.

 "Can I come in?"

I let him in and locked the door.

"Are you alone?" I nodded as yes as I turned the volume down.

"Good I have to talk to you."

"If it's about Jaybee, don't bother we already had a chat"

"And that's exactly what I want to talk about." he said and patted the spot next to him I sat down.

"Dont ev-" I was about to say but he cut me off.

"Listen to me Rowen. Jaybee cares about your feelings more than his, he truly loves you and most of the time it hurt him. He's been waiting all this time, 7 years. It's not easy, 7 years don't pass in an eye blink. His relationships didn't last for long because for the whole time he was dreaming of being with you. The waiting ruined his life but he still waited patiently, believing in your love, just for you. You are his only one. He is in the hotel still crying his eyes out, others are trying to console him. Seeing my best friend suffering like that for whole this time wasn't easy, please try to understand him, try to understand me" he begged desperately.

"I waited for him too, long enough that finally I gave up into the first guy Grace hooked me up with. Do you think I don't care for Johan? For you? I cried my eyes out, until I couldn't anymore, I told myself that it can never happen. When I started dating Aaron, I had no idea it would last this long, I didn't thought I would care for him this much but now I care about the first man Grace hooked me up with. " I said with a half smile but in tears.

"Of course you do." he said with a caring voice as he patted my back. After a long moment of silence he spoke up.

"Be honest with me, do you really love Aaron?"

"I like him" I said, hoping it was enough to convince him.

"And what do you feel about Jaybee?"

I looked down trying to find the right words. "I-I think I lo-lovee him." I said my voice shaky.

"But I can't break up with Aaron he lost his brother a few monts ago and-" I said panicking, he cut me off.

"I know, and I'm truly sorry for his loss.. But think like that, if you stay together with him, Jaybee and most importantly you will be unhappy, but if you well.. break up, he will be sorry but time can heal every wound, you and Jaybee will be happy together. He will find the one for himself too, but you are not her. You belong with Jaybee. Don't make this any harder for yourself. Just think, It's still your choice." he said.

Tears started to roll down on my cheeks, my head was hurting, I don't want to cry anymore but I just couldn't stop. I felt Pete's arms around me, hugging and trying to calm me down.