Chapter 29

After Ava left, Jaybee entered the room alone.

"Sooo... Ava told you....right?" he asked not looking into my eyes.

"Told me what? That you lied to your friends and me? Me ending up killing myself. Yeah she told me." I snapped I felt rages and I think I had the right to be. But after seeing his eyes filled with tears, my heart went for him.

"I knew it was my fault." I barely heard him whisper.

"It, it was not your fault, I'm sorry I don't know why I snapped at you like that. I'm sorry, come here." I said my voice even lower than his as mentioned him to sit next to me.

He sat on my bed and I hugged him. "Trust me it wasn't your fault, I was being stupid." I whispered to him and kissed his cheek.

He seemed to shiver with my kiss and looked up into my eyes.

"Rowen, will you be mine again?" he asked softly still looking into my eyes, pushing the lock of hair that was closing my eyesight behind my ear.

I wanted to say yes. Hell, I wanted to scream it out loud but I opened my mouth to only hear this.

"I want to, but don't you think it's too early after what happened?" I asked my voice cracking.

He stared down on the bed sheets, a distant look in his eyes.

"Do you love me?" he whispered.

Before I got the chance to answer his voice rose.

"Do you still love me?" he asked his voice coming out clear and deeper than usual.

"Yes" I nodded. "I still do love you, I never stopped."

He looked up at me with shining eyes. "Then nothing can stop us!" he cheered with hope.

"Johan I-" I was going to say that it was too early again but my words was cut off by his lips pressing against mine.

I stood there motionless before I responded. I forgot my words to say, I felt lost. It felt incredible to be able to kiss him again, to be close to him.

But it wasn't enough for me so I pulled him closer wrapping my arms around his neck, as he straightened me up on the hospital bed.

Feeling his closeness and warm self pressed against my skin felt so good.

I've missed him.

Our lips separated as he pulled away just a little, our lips still brushing to each others.

He smiled at me warmly, his eyes were shining with happiness and hope and it was same with me.

"I'll be for you." he whispered quietly then leaned in for another kiss.

***

After a couple of days I was being released from the hospital, but with my wrists bandaged tightly and they gave me a few kinds of medicines to take, but that was all... At least I hope it is.

As I tried to put on my clothes and remove the green hospital shirt, Jaybee walked in.

"Hey you."

"Hey"

"Are you so excited that you'll leave here today?" he asked smiling.

"Yes I guess so.." I mumbled pulling on socks.

"...but I have nowhere to stay. And WHAT ABOUT BUFF IS SHE ALRIGHT??!" I panicked remembering I owned a pet, I totally forgot about her, I felt horrible and terrified. God, I'm so irresponsible.