8.A dinner together

Lee Y/N :

I felt some hands on my shoulder I turned around and sawed Jeon Jungkook showing his bunny smile I remembered all my memories again and smiled at Jungkook of course it's a fake one.

'' Seems like having fun without me " He said and sat beside me. '' No Jungkook I just wanna some fresh air so I came here with My co-worker and sawed Tae Oppa with his girlfriend '' I said.

'' Oh so you enjoyed it with others but where is your co-worker mate?'' He asked '' Before 5 min only she went next time I'll introduce her to you okay '' I stated as he nodded.

He holds my hands I can feel the butterflies in my stomach he holds them tight I showed a nervous smile '' You look cute but before you look hot '' Jungkook complimented me I blushed hard while hearing the word 'hot' Oh godsend your guardian angel and save me please I said to myself.

I tried to look away and sawed a cute family with a father and mother and their two girl twins  it remembered me, my parents and sister Jungkook looked in the direction I looked 

'' The twins look cute didn't they '' Jungkook said as I nodded to his comment. ''But you are a single child, right? it must be hard for you to stay alone '' He said and continued staring at the family 'Wait, What I am not alone I born with my twin sister why did she didn't said that to him? why did she hide her own sister from her boyfriend? why?' I questioned myself but I didn't get any answer but I know who knows to answer it's Jung Aera she is my sister's best friend since childhood.

'' Are you alright?'' He asked '' Yes.''I lied '' Ok so can we go now '' He asked as I nodded I took my hards back and hold my bag nervously '' Are you, okay babe ?'' He was concerned '' Yes, Jungkook don't worry '' I stated as we both walked to the parking.

After 5 minutes I entered the car '' So, where are we going Jungkook ?'' I asked '' It's a surprise '' He said '' Hey! that's not fair what if you kidnap me oh poor me '' I teased '' Yeah, Actually I am kidnapping you and gonna take you somewhere so no one can find us '' He said.

'' Stop that Jungkook and say where are we going '' I asked in a bolder tone '' I already told you it's a surprise '' He said. I remained silent for the rest of the ride just thinking about why my sister didn't tell Jungkook about me.

'' We have arrived at our destination '' Jungkook said in enthusiastic '' finally we are '' I said and looked at the hotel it's so modern and had a huge entrance I felt wow to see such a huge hotel I bet it must be a 7 star one.

'' So we can move in my lady '' He said and hold my hands I fake smiled at him and nodded.

We both walked into the hotel it's so nice and unique than a worker guides us to our table we 3 entered in elevator Jungkook gave me a sweet smile I smiled back and after a few minutes we both arrived at our table actually at top of the hotel.

We both sat in our seats and I asked '' Why do we come here Jungkook and why did you book this table and there is no one except us ?'' He sighed and said '' Because I wanna spend some time with you ''. ''But we both are staying on the same roof and sleeping in the same bed and having breakfast and dinner together then again you wanna spend time with me. You are unbelievable '' I stated. 

He holds my hands and placed his soft lips on them and said '' It's not enough I wanna spend all my life with you ''. I blushed at his statement '' Don't flirt I'm hungry '' I said and tried to stay away from the awkward position he stared at me ''Sir, What's your order ?'' The waiter asked ''I want a Japchae '' I said Jungkook stared at me and raised his eyebrows '' Do you like Japchae?'' he asked. I looked confused should I nod or not I thought hard and didn't nod '' I just wanna give some try to it '' I said '' Okay, then I'll order Chicken stir-fried noodles'' He said.

After 10 min the waiter arrived with our food 

I started to eat my food with the chopsticks Jungkook looked at and asked '' Are you okay with having that ?'' I nodded '' I am asking because once we had japchae it let you to high fever '' He stated ' Why unni don't like Japchae I love Japchae O...

I started to eat my food with the chopsticks Jungkook looked at and asked '' Are you okay with having that ?'' I nodded '' I am asking because once we had japchae it let you to high fever '' He stated ' Why unni don't like Japchae I love Japchae Oh you again got in his trap ' I spoke to myself.

'' I am okay Jungkook it may be because of the climate that day or my stomach '' I lied as he nodded '' Do you remember last year we both went to Jeju and had an ice-cream at late night at the beach '' He cheered '' Yes, I do '' I lied. '' I just wanna go for a trip like that again '' He said and smiled '' Mee to Jungkook, I wanna hold your hands and walk in the rain and enjoy every moment with you '' I said  '' I love you '' He said as I nodded.

After a moment only I realized what I just said ' I'm crazy he thinks you as Yeona you just don't deserve him ' I said to myself.

I remained silent for the whole conversation Jungkook spoke a lot I just listened to him and nodded and hummed for the response. 

We both entered the car and I just sat on the passenger seat My phone vibrated  I checked it  

Chun Hee: Hey Messy it's been a long time. How are you doing?

Y/N: Yes Babe it is but you know I always miss you and I am doing well.

Chun Hee: Hey! stop being cheesy I am coming to France and I want to meet you share your address.

I startled for a moment and type 

Y/N: What? Are you really coming to  France?

Chun Hee: Yeah

Y/N: But I'm not in France I came for a business trip in LA I lied and sighed 

Chun Hee: Okay babe make sure you come to Seoul soon I miss you a lot <3

''Is everything is okay you are sweating should I increase the ac temperature '' Jungkook concerned '' NO need it's just a bit hot because you're here Jungkook '' I said as he blushed a bit and showed a shy smile.

Then we both arrived home.

'' Finally, we arrived Jungkook I am so tired and I will be late tomorrow '' I said and hurried to the dressing room Jungkook pulled my hand I looked confused I showed a small fake smile and he kissed me without any warning after 2 seconds I replied to him I slowly started to melt for his sweetness the kiss became deeper I just want this to continue forever and want to be in his arms  I pushed him.

He gave me a confused look '' I need to change Jungkook bye '' I run to the dressing room 'What are you doing Y/N don't fall for him and don't even think of ending up with him that will never happen ' I yelled myself.