13.Camp fire pt 1

Jimin POV
"I'm damn sure Jimin she is y/n only".Sun Jung said in a serious tone "she can't be here if she then she will meet us why are so much thinking about this" I tried to comfort her.

She took my hand and said " then we can keep a test we and Yoongi oppa, Chun hee , Jungkook and Yeona or y/n we all can go to Champ fire and we all know that how y/n will be if she is y/ n she would do the same but if she's not than I agree with you"

I nodded and called Jungkook said about my plan he was happy about it and he is coming with Yeona.

" Are they coming?" Sun Jung asked " they are" I said and smiled at her " don't worry babe don't think in wrong way" I said in soft tone she will melt for this tone " okay come on we can sleep now I really wanna cuddle you" I used my baby voice she nodded.

The day before camp trip
Y/N POV
"Sofia I am going camp tomorrow" I stated in a low voice "you should be happy but why are you sad about it?" She questions "I should be happy but I am going with Jimin oppa,Yoongi oppa, chun hee unni, sun jung unni and Jungkook" I said in non interested way I really don't want to go.

" should I come with you?" She asked she must be worried "but if you come they will all know about me"I said as shI nodded agreeing my statement.

" don't worry everything will be fine" she said while hugging my arms I nodded.

At home
"I'm so excited about tomorrow" Jungkook exclaimed I nodded with of course fake smile "me to " I mocked his tone.

I packed the things needed for me and looked at the photo of Jungkook and my unni they both look happy. 

But who is that guy flirted with me in that cafe I should ask someone who knows my sister and close to her Sara she is the one I will ask her later but right now I am more afraid of My friends they all will be disappointed if they knew the truth.

'God please save me' I prayed to myself I sawed Jungkook entires the room he wrapped his arms in my waist immediately I felt Millions of goosebumps in my body and my brain automatically activated it's brain cells I lightly pushed him away I sighed after pushing him.

He gave me a questioned look I sawed his eyes and said "Go and pack your things Jungkook and I am not in a mood to play"

He again wrapped his arms around me and said "I am" in a deep voice it was so sexy I gulped and millions of thoughts rushed into my brain like opening files in computer. " go and pack you are the one who is more excited here Jungkook" I said playfully.

Actually my brain is still loading for an emotion " okay Yeona but when I come back you need to kiss me okAy deal" he looked at me I looked down and nodded he quickly placed a kiss on my cheeks and went.

I blushed hard and touched the cheeks where he pecked me and left "I need air"I said to myself and walked near the balcony.

"It's getting harder for me to resist it I can't tolerate this I feel this is to much if Jungkook come back he wanted to kiss me but I feel ashamed to do that every time I see him even though I love him a lot I can't stay like my sister I to have my life to live I miss that even though it was nothing but it was me I miss that" I cried to myself I wiped the tears and got an idea to not kiss Jungkook.

I applied a face pack and sat on the couch I started to feel asleep I slowly went into my sleep.

Jungkook POV
I can't wait to kiss her it's been a days she is just pushing me every time I go near her what's wrong with her besides that she is so sweet to me.

I packed my things and slowly walked out and searched for Yeona I sawed her in couch what's she is doing there " hey babe"I called her I went  closer to her she was sleeping peacefully with face pack wow from when she started to sleep with a face pack.

I tried to wake her up she is in deep sleep I slowly carried her in bridal style wow she is so light than before she must've lost her weights.

I placed her in the bed beside me and wrapped the blanked around her body and kissed her head and went to sleep beside her.

The campaign trip
"We arrived"Jimin oppa said " yah!"All chorused except me I looked at the beautiful scenary fully in to I wanna have some green teas and enjoy this place. An unknown real smile appeared in my face after days I am smiling not faking it.

All started to get out of the van which we came I smiled at the views and felt calm inside me. 

"Okay now couples get your tent with you and start to build one" Jimin oppa Ordered as all nodded their needs.

Jungkook smiled at me and pulled me with him towards tent he was measuring the perfect place and view for us to spend but I don't want to sleep with him. (A/N: Who are you girl rejecting to spend time with Jeon Jungkook?😭😭)

"Atleast I should help him should' I ? "I asked myself and my angle part said yes so  I tapped his shoulder he turned and looked me with his angelic eyes "man your seriously god's favorite art of creation " I thought and pushed my thoughts away and stated"that view would be perfect Jungkook" and pointed towards the area which has beautiful views and lot of trees.

He nodded and smiled at me and patted my head "okay now let's start work" he commanded I nodded.

I quickly take the tent materials and helped Jungkook with that "when did you learned this?" Jungkook questioned with a chuckle in between.

"YouTube" I again lied 'I am getting expert in lying I guess' I thought. ''Jungkook just concentrate on work '' I groaned for 10 minutes  he left and started to take photo of the scenery in front.

''I am sorry but can you finish it '' he said and left with a cute smile ''yah''I yelled but he left.

''Before a moments he behaved like a gentle man and now he left me '' I talked to myself.

After 15 min I walked to drink some water I took a water bottle and started to drink it.

I sawed Sun Jung unni put a photo on the ground but she didn't noticed that and went to Chun Hee unni.

I walked near to the photo and stared for the moment 'it's all us me,jimin oppa, yoongi oppa and unni's too' I still remember the day we talked, we all danced, singed and I cried a bit no  a lot but  it's before the day I left France. I stood froze for a moment I felt tears rolling in my cheeks and smiled at the pic.

Author POV
Little do y/n knows that all the eyes are at her at the moment what she will do to hide ?

wAiT fOr The next chap bye fellas