12.Jimin's plan

Y/N POV (aka Yeona)
It's been two months since I started to act like unni I really hate that part seriously I can't tolerate it if Jungkook came to know the truth he will think me how cheap I am I really hate it.

I am at my office and doing my work as usual I really wanted my life back as
Y/N in office I am Y/N at home I am Yeona and in fact I am cheating Jeon Jungkook I sighed and continued my work with my laptop.

Evening
I took a sip of my green tea I'm still health conscious I don't wanna gain weight again I looked at the road I miss being me.

A guy sat in the table before me I looked at him and paid no attention to him and took a sip of my green tea again.

"Yeona it's been a months since we both enjoyed our self's I miss that " he said in a deep voice tried to make it sexy as well. I raised my brows and asked "do I know you mister you must have thought me someone else and talking to me " I said with a irritated look at him.

He hold my hand and said" hmm playing hard to get again I like that even more " I pushed his hands away and slapped him on his cheeks "mind your action and I don't know who you are get your dumb ass out of here" I yelled.

Sofi entered into the cafe and looked worried at me "what happened?" She asked " I will tell you later now lets go" I pulled her hand and walked with her out of the cafe.

"Did he do something wrong to you?" She asked she must be worried about me.

"No but he must have know my sister and he said' it's been a days since we both enjoyed ourselves' What that he'll that mean I don't get it" I said she nodded.

I am actually not in a mood to overthink about his words. "Come on let's go some shopping" she said trying to divert my mind.

After 1 hour

"See you at work tomorrow bye" Sofi waved and walked to the another train to reach her home.
I walked slowly to the bus stop just to wait for the bus. Suddenly rain started to shower and the entire road is filled with water droplets and it looked more beautiful and lovely I really like this view.

Suddenly I remembered Legend of the blue sea series my fav hero Lee min ho with his beautiful umbrella towards the heroine Jun hi-Hyun.

That was most beautiful I didn't want that sort of things to happen to me because I know that even if I wish it won't happen to me.

I heard a horn I looked at the car there was a guy inside he must be waiting for his girlfriend.

I looked for the bus but I heard only horn again "yah!! What do you want ?" I asked out of my temper.

Then the glass opened and I sawed Jungkook 'what he is doing here did he find out that the truth'I thought and continuously billions of questions rushed through my head and fear too.

"Come in Yeona or else I will take you in" he shouted. I sighed thank goddess he didn't hear the truth I didn't mean I wanted to live my sister life but I have no choice.

"I'm coming" I said and walked into the car.

Then he started to drive "how do you know that I'm here Jungkook?" I asked I'm still confused.

"I know that on Tuesday's you used to go shopping so I guessed" he said and focused on driving.

"But I'm not like her"I mumbled "what did you say something?" He asked I nodded a 'NO' continuously.

'Geez he have sharp ears I should be careful before murmuring something 'I thought to myself.

I remained silent and didn't want to start a conversation until Jeon Jungkook got a call from Jimin Oppa.

He answer the call and put the call in speaker

Jimine: Hey kook how are you?

Jk: I'm fine hung you called suddenly at this hour there must be some reason.

Jimine: yes it is

Jk: then tell me

Jimine: Actually me and Yoongi hyung planned to go a triple date on this Saturday can you and Yeona come?

Jk: yeah sure he said and looked at me I gulped my saliva I know that they both would take few seconds to find me and unni's only take minor seconds I am so worried.

Jungkook hung up the phone and looked at me and smiled at me "Jungkook should we reallly need to do this"I question out of the blue he stopped the car and looked at me "why are you saying that Yeona" he stated he must sad after hearing the question from me " it's be-because Jungkook I think we can invite them to our home and give dinner would be great then that" I said with a shutter and gulped in between to actually I have my own reason.

"No I think going in the mountains eating those canned food and with soju and beers at the beautiful night sky we both staring that under the same tent and the beautiful moon will accompany us to it will be romantic"He said I sawed his eyes sparkling I started at him and nodded immediately "okay but next week we both can invite them" I smiled at him.

He placed a sudden kiss and I just blinked in confusion I slowly kissed him back in a passionate way he smiled and kissed me harder.

I pushed him after 5 minutes "yah!!! stop it now we have to go before traffic police find us and I am so hungry and I'm freezing Jungkook" I yelled and said there words without a break and without looking his eyes to.

He giggled and playfully pinched my voice and said "as you said princess" "then let's go Jungkook-shi" I said as he giggled and started the car.

A/N
Read the first chapter and then read this one next one will be updated soon get ready for lot of twist

Hint: read the next chapter 😜😜

Support me please🥺🥺🙏