37. Airport

Jungkook POV

" Damn why Hyung is taking so long to arrive " I muttered to myself and after a few minutes I saw him coming.

I just looked at him with a questioning look.

" You could have spoken well to her Jungkook," he told.

I know he is gonna advise me when he arrives but it's so fast than I expected.

"Hyung, I talked more nicely than usual" I stated and looked outside the window.

" She is your wife Jungkook and you should respect her and at least treat her like a human being," he said.

" I am treating her far good for the things she did to me Hyung and you know She is not My Wife I just married her for my mom's sake and everyone knows about that" I explained.

" Stop it Jungkook but even if it's a marriage that you don't like, you just married her and don't treat her that harshly in the public at least and you know it will spoil your reputation," he said as I nodded.

" Ok I agree I will be nice to her in "Public" and that's only because of the reputation and my career and I don't wanna ruin my career life because of her," I said as he sighed.

He then started the car.

As I looked at the phone.

Y/N POV

" At least he spoke to me, right? " I thought to myself as Sofi stood there in disbelief she know Jungkook will be good but not this way.

But comparatively, he is better from my point.

" Come, let's continue to eat, " I said to her as she nodded and sat with me.

" Maybe you decided it wrong, y/n," she spoke, and her words got my attention.

I just raised my brows.

" Maybe you should just say no to marrying Jungkook, and at least you could have got a guy who will love you," she finished.

" I know Jungkook will be cold, but this behaviour may lead to divorce dude, and I just want you to be
Happy, " she said.

I smiled at her and made direct eye contact.

" I understand, babe, and you know I still love Jungkook, and I always will, and I know one day he will be the total opposite" I declared and had my noodles.

" He can, but before that you need to say the truth about Yeona and all the things to him then he will realize his mistake and fall for you" she raised her voice a bit.

" But you know the moment I told Jungkook the truth that I am not Yeona he was so hurt and betrayed and that even made his life worse and by telling the truth he will be worse I don't want to put him into that situation again," I said.

" You are so pure babe but I still know that there are a lot of chances for him to fall for you again because who won't?" She just tried to encourage me I chuckled at her.

" Ok let's finish this and have Ice-cream " she said as I nodded.

After a few minutes we just went to the near Ice-cream parlour and Sofi insisted to pay so I just say yes.

As I was waiting for the Ice-cream to arrive I remembered what Tae Oppa talked to me about earlier.

Flashback

" I saw you entering the hotel " Tae Oppa said as he walked towards our table.

" Really ?" I just asked as he nodded.