26. Say yes to a dress

Y/N POV

As we started to search for a dress I could not find a good one for me everything in the shop was nice but not to my taste.

I wandered the whole store and finally found the dress I wanted.

I took that dress and showed it to tit the people waiting they all liked it like me.

My eyes wandered to look at Jungkook'sook reaction he is not at all interested in the thing happening right now.

'I felt so disappointed but I should accept it no other go.'

I cleared the thoughts and hold the dress to me and looked at myself in the mirror I feel like a princess for a moment in that dress.

" You should try it "Jungkook's mom said as I nodded and smiled at her.

I slowly walked to the dressing room it looks so elegant and classy like the shop I started to wear the dress.

But the zip is too hard for me to zip it properly I tried hard it seems like I am not flexible enough to zip it I need help.

I peeked my head out and looked for the people to help me I saw Jungkook's mom I shyly looked at her and asked " Can you help me to zip the dress" she smirked and nodded.

'What's there to smirk' I thought let's leave that then I heard the door knocking sound.

I opened it and saw Jungkook 'What the hell is going on ?' I thought.

He didn't glance at me and walked into the dressing room.

" What are you doing here?" I blurted out " My mom forced me to help you so that's, why I came here, don't think about doing a romance here" he said.

I laughed to myself and nodded a yes
" So what are you waiting for help me quick so we both can get out," I said he nodded and walked closer to me.

He gently placed his hands on the zip and zipped it a second.

I felt goosebumps on my body all over when he touched me I felt myself blushing I snapped that thought and looked at my legs fast to keep myself calm and it worked too.

" Done," he said.

" Thank you " I muttered.

I noticed Jungkook looking at me.

Jungkook Pov
Looking at her figure in the wedding dress made my heart skip a beat and I can't Control myself from looking at her.

'WHAT are you thinking she is the one who ruined your last moment with yeona and made you fall for her to hurt her sister '
My head voiced out.