31. Bachelor Party

A/N
Wedding invitations

I welcome all my readers to the

Wedding

Groom: Jeon Jungkook

Bride: Lee Y/N

On

July 1, 2022.

Timing 4- 7.

Be on time as many people as allowed.

Location: Church.

We even have special performances from Y/N friends and Jungkook friends so you won't get bored.

Let's meet in venue

(I just want officially invite My readers to the wedding wait for the wedding

Now let's get back to the story)

Lee Y/N POV
"By the way why are you guys here?" I asked her parents.

" for your wedding you are getting married right so thats why" Sofia mom said as i nodded.

" Ok Stay safe and be sure on time" I told as they nodded.

" Bye need to go and need to check the arrangements for the wedding " I said and walked out of the house it's just a simple thing I felt shocked for that.

I thought they will take Sofia away from me thank goodness that didn't happen because Sofia is a person who help me in the office

A day before the wedding

L

ee Y/N POV

I sat on the dinning table as usual opposite to the Jungkook who hates me to the core.

" It's finally gonna happen" Jungkook mom said as she was giggling she should be happy because her son is getting married.

" Tomorrow is the day" Jungkookdad cheered and poured the champagne to his wife.

I smiled and looked so uncomfortable of their talks.

Tomorrow is the day where I am gonna get married to the guy I love but that guy hates me to the core fate is really playing its game on me.

" Do we have special performances ?" Jungkook sister in law Jung Hyerin asked.

" My friends planned some so it will be fun I gueess" I said.

After the dinner I sawed Junghyun Jungkook brother walking towards Me.

" You where the one who came to Seoul at Grandmother death right?" He asked as I nodded.