38. lunch

Y/N POV

I just went to my room I couldn't control my tears when I went home I just hold them all the way.

" He hates me a lot and I have no hope" I said

" Don't cry my y/n" a voice said but this house is empty right.

" Turn around" it said.

I turned to look and I saw my guardian angel.

I just ran to hug her she just hold me closer into her warmth and I really felt love and comfort which I need at that moments.

" Just breathe y/n you know everything gonna be okay you just need time to relax yourself " She softly said.

" Am I gonna be okay?" I asked her as she nodded.

" And I want you to change your attitude towards Jungkook " she said.

" What do you mean by that ?" I questioned.

" I mean you are so fragile when you comes to Jungkook I understand you love him so much which is making you that way but girl sometimes you gotta be strong so that male lead will not be yelling at you all the times " she advised.

" But yeon-in shi I am the reason for Jungkook to Behave like this so I should be the one who remains calm right" I mumbled.

" Yeah but not all the times if you continued to be this way Jungkook will treat you even worse than today and he will never understand your point" she said as I nodded.

" So for that I will give you a special training" Yeon-in said as y/n nodded.

A/N POV

" Jungkook finally we are landed when I reach the hotel I am gonna walk into the room and gonna sleep for the whole day" Tae-hyung said as Jungkook giggled.

They both went to the hotel and of course the hotel is beautiful with its own elegant style and textures.

Jungkook just checked in into his room and he just took a quick bath.

And through the travel Jungkook brain was continously thinking about the I incident happened in the airport.

He felt so guilty.

He wanted to apologize but he don't know how.

And his ego is over ruling him.

" She has done many mistakes Jungkook and you just yelled at her which is not even a thing to apologize " his ego said.

" Yeah but what happened between you two is just between your friends and not in a place where more than thousand of people were passing by" another side of him said.

He just got confused but if he asked Taehyung help he would really tease him and think he started to care for her.

At the first time when he tried to  apologize her he got to know lot of things about her.

He is afraid that the things can be repeated.

He somehow wants to open his heart but she made lot of mistakes for his ego to over win most of his brain battles.

He just walked out of his room and knocked Taehyung's door.

" Hyung open up " he called.

As Taehyung who got really ready to sleep just lazily walked towards the door.

" Come in Jungkook " he opened the door and shut them after Jungkook entered.

" What is the matter now why you look so creepy Jungkook?" He concerned.