3.Accident

Yeona POV
I walked into the living room to search for Jungkook. Finally, I found him in the bedroom.

" Here you are Jungkookie " I smiled.
" Is there anything that you want to say to me babs ?" He asked he knows me well. " I am going to France Jungkook " I slowly said.

" What? Why? When? How ?-" I stopped him " I am leaving Tomorrow we can talk later I have many things to say to you there are a lot of things to say and you should know " I stated.

" What are you saying, babe ?" He is in confusion but though he looks so cute I pecked on his cheeks " I will tell you Jungkook because I love you so much " I smiled.

" I love you too you know that " He smiled showing his bunny teeth. I hugged him smiling brightly 'I will tell you the truth Jungkook that I have a twin sister ' I sighed.

The next day.In the house

" Don't leave me I miss you already " Jungkook pulled my travel suitcase towards him " I should go I have a lot of things to solve Jungkook " I pulled my suitcase with me and checked all the things like passport, Visa, and ticket and money, my phone, etc.

He pouted and looked at the window I smiled at his cuteness and pecked at his lips as he smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Saranghae " he whispered I smiled at Hugged him tighter.

Then we reached the airport and I bid him goodbye and walked into the airport after 15 min I finally sat in my seat and looked at my phone I sawed my Twin sister pic ' After you leave me I realized the true value of you and now I am changed I want to be with you and enjoy every moment which I missed at the childhood 'I wiped the tears and looked at the window.

" When I come back I will bring my sister with me " I whispered.

The flight started to take off.

Y/N POV
After 3 days

I am in my office checking the documents I received a call.
Unknown: hello

Me: hello

Unknown: Actually the thing is the Korean Air flight is crashed and we got a patient named Lee Yeona is that your sister?.

I can't reply my voice was choked I heard about this crash but I don't know my sister is traveled on the plane I am shocked I drop the phone but Sofia catches it.

" take care of your phone," she said and walked away.

Unknown: Can you hear me? hello? hello?
Me: Yes.

Unknown: Finally you answered she is in the hospital actually she is in a serious condition and we got her phone and your number in that so can you came and stay with the patient.

Me: Yes I will Can you send me the address.

After 5 mins I received the address I took my car and through the way " God please nothing bad should happen to her many people needs her she is so precious to Jungkook " I prayed.

And after 15 min I Finally reached The hotel which was at the address.

I walked to the reception " Do you where the patient Lee Yeona is admitted?" I said but I am so worried about her and in a hurry.

" Let me check " she looked at her desktop and looked at me " In the 4th floor room no 234" She smiled "thank you," I said and rushed towards the Elevator and after 2 mins I reached.

My steps became slow I don't want anything bad to happen to her and she deserves to live.

I prayed continuously and finally reached the door I slowly opened the door and walked in.

I sawed her unconscious and her body has no movement her head is covered with layers of bandages and her body has a lot of wounds she faced a lot pain I cried seeing her state I ran towards her I hold her hand and cried harder.

" Don't leave me unni I'm so sorry to leave you in Seoul I should have come there and solved the thing which I created I'm so sorry unni " I cried harder and the doctor entered " she will be okay ?" I asked while crying " I am sorry to say she went to coma we don't know when she will wake up and it may happen in days, months, years, or never " He stated.

I cried even harder " Can I bring her loved ones so she can come to conscious?" I asked.

" yeah but before that, she kept a letter for you and Junglekook some guy," he said and handed the diary and her things.

I opened the letter.

I called my parents and tell them about this news they said: " We will be there on the next flight ".

The next day
I sawed my parents coming from the airport after 4 whole years I finally I am seeing them but it is not the right time to express my feelings.

I controlled myself but they both pulled me into a hug I sobbed silently I really missed this home feeling.

After 15 min we reached the hospital and My parents are staying with my sis I am happy that they will stay in my apartment which I owned.

But I have to decide I made my decision I am going to Seoul and I'm going to face everything.

A/N
Thank you so much for reading my story I hope you will like the chapter

Love you, my dear, reader's you are the best.