14.Camp fire-Pt2

Y/N POV

''What's is that in your hand?'' Yoongi Oppa asked ''It's a photo of you guys and my sis Hope you guys where good friends '' I murmured I quickly wiped the tears on my cheeks.

''Why you didn't told Jungkook about Y/N?'' He asked immediately I stood blank because I don't the reason as well.

''I have my own reasons '' I said in a bold voice and walked away from him. But Chun Hee unni stood in front of me ''Then why you where crying while seeing the picture? Do you miss her?'' She asked quickly because I couldn't think and again my mind goes blank .

''I don't miss her '' I lied ohh again I started to lie here now to my friends too god save me from here I thought.

''OK now you started to lie to us '' Chun Hee unni said '' What do you mean ?''I asked demanding
'' Why are you acting like her? don't lie we know it's you Y/N '' Sun Jung unni added '' What are you guys talking about ?'' I asked by looking down I don't wanna hurt them.

'' Guys I captured the amazing photos from here'' Jungkook said with a dazzling smile ''Why are you guys surrounded Yeona ?'' He asked in worry.

''No we are just talking'' Jimin oppa said and Jungkook eyes looked at me as I nodded in reply ''Then it's ok come on let's cook lunch I am hungry already'' He said as others laughed at his cuteness.

I looked at them and forced a smile at them and walked away.

Suddenly I got a call from My mom I think for a moment and answered the call

Mom: Y/N how are you dear are you doing well in Korea ?

Y/N : Yes mom I am good, how are you dad and sister is she good when she will wake up does doctor said anything ?

Mom: ''I wanted to talk about her only she is good but the chance of recovery I mean being her old state takes more time." She sobbed .

Y/N: "All this is because of me mom if I were in Korea then she would have been with us '' I sobbed from this said tears continued to flow from my eyes.

Mom: "No dear, it must be her faith you are not a cause of it '' She said I hummed in responses.

Y/N: Is Mark is helping you guys?

Mom: Yes, he is. He will be a great son in law in future.

Y/N: But I am not interested mom .

Mom: you will one day.

Y/N: atleast unni is okay now I am happy for that. OK mom I have to go bye love ya.

I Hung up and looked at the blank sky ''Unni will be back soon I should avoid Jungkook and move on faster as soon as possible'' I said in French.

''Hey'' Jungkook said and sat next to me '' what your doing ?'' He asked and put his hands around my shoulder.

I quickly pushed his hands and maintain distance from him''I am angry so Don't talk to me '' I said.
and turned my face to the opposite direction ''Why are you angry and who is the reason for it ?'' He asked in between giggles ''YOU are the reason and you know what you did'' I yelled playfully.

''I am sorry '' He said in a sweet voice in my ears but for me it is sexy ''No I have punishment for you'' I told to him.

''What is that ? '' He asked '' I won't kiss you for a month Jungkook '' I told. he acted like he got attack to good actor I taught.

''If you die I will find another man like Lee Min Hoo'' I said as he glared at me and said ''I am your only man'' I giggled at his little jealousy over me .

''What are you thinking he is over your sister not you just stay away from him if you don't then you will be the one get's hurt at last'' My brain said it's true .

''I am going to help them to cook so you be here and the punishment is punishment ''I said and walked away he faked smiled as I gave a flying kiss he catches it and smiled at me .

I walked to them actually I am still afraid that they may find out the truth.

I went to the basket where it has vegetables to prepare lunch I took some from in an started to chop it in a same order .

Chun Hee unni came close to me and asked ''From when you learned to cook ?''

''Just a months ago '' I said and continued to chop the vegetables.

''Then can you make us some curry rice for us '' Yoongi oppa asked. I nodded before thinking about the past.

If I Cook it properly they may find out I am Y/N I should cook it differently I thought

Flash back

''Who are gonna cook ?'' Jimin Oppa asked as I raised my hand'' Just a week ago I learned to cook Curry rice from Grandma and you know it came out so well'' I exclaimed all nodded ( Chun hee unni, Sun Jung unni, Jimin Oppa and Yoongi Oppa) and gave me things to cook.

After few mintues ......

''It's done now taste them'' I said as I started to serve them. All started to eat the food and their eyes sparkled '' You are really a great cook Jungkook missed you '' Jimin Oppa said to encourage me I nodded in response .

''Does your sis knows to cook?'' Sun Jung unni asked ''No even time she try she will make the whole kitchen mess '' I said as all giggled at it ..

End of Flash back

I started to make mistakes but I couldn't do any mistakes it came out so perfectly I tasted it and really loved it .

Then Jungkook came to look at the food and tasted some and he loved it too.

''Guys the lunch is ready '' He shouted and all stated in their places as I started to serve them.

They all slowly ate the food as I started to eat unwillingly I swollen only small small bites and half I could not eat because I am afraid more.

But after the food the all reacted normally I was shocked by their behaviour they should have forget the taste I think I sighed and feel relived.

A/N:
Do they really not recognise her or are they acting like she did . If they knows will they reveal to Jungkook ?

wanna know the answer :¶

Know it from the next upcoming chapter •∆•

love ya :