17. I don't mean to reject you

Y/N POV:

While the way to home I got a call from Mark.

You: hey what's up it's been a long time since we talked?

Mark: yeah bit I am gonna tell you something kinda serious.

You: what is that just spit it out you are making me think more.

Mark: yeah . You sister just now woke up and she again went to coma and her condition us again getting hard.

I felt tears rolling on my cheeks Sofi just shaked my body and asked what happened in a signal I didn't said she just took the phone and asked to mark what happened and he said to ger what happened.

She can understand now. I tried to clear my throat and talked.

You: Do u want me to come there so that would be a manageable.

Mark: no no no need of that I can handle it well you don't have to worry I just called you to inform this only.

You : thank you so much for helping in this hard time mark.

Mark: no problem I am just helping my family right?.

I clearly get that he us saying in the sense that if we both got married then he will the part our family right?

You: let's talk about that later now I have to go.

I got another call from sun Jung unni

She said that jungkook is planning to propose me.

"What?" I freaked out and sofi is shocked to she was like wtf now " Jungkook is planning to propose me dude" I shouted she is shocked now.

"We have to stop that I can't think anything right now" I mumbled nervously I am still in tension.

" just breathe but you loved Jungkook right just say yes and marry him" she said.

" No I can't he love her so he should marry her and I just don't have him if he don't want " I said she looked confused.

" I really appreciate that but now we have to stop this shit" she said as I nodded .

" let's go home and we can talk about this to Jungkook straight " She said I nodded.

As we ask the park near the area where jungkook and I loved for months.

As I walked in I saw flowers and

( Like this in picture)

Jungkook was smiling with a balloons in his hand I smiled so awkwardly .

" before you start this jungkook I am so thank you that you prepared this for me but I still need time to think babe hope you understand " I said while closing my eyes and started to run to outside the house I heard him calling my name so loud.

"I can explain but we can't be
together " I said and walked in to a Cafe near by our the area we live.

" Finally after a long time babe" I heard a voice from a side "who the hell are you mister just leave" I yelled in a bit low voice only him to hear.

" I missed you so much babe yeona" he said " how do you know my name" I said.

" In fact I know you better than your boyfriend jungkook he don't know how to make a girl happy but I did and gave you my little junior and made you happy" he said hot manner I was like ewww gross.

" what are you talking about do u think that we both slept" I asked shocked.

As he nodded " what unni you cheated on Jungkook " I asked myself as millions of questions stroked my head " then why did she loved him" I asked myself if I wanna know the answer there is only one person to answer.

I walked away from him.

The one who knows the answer is So hyung she knows my sister well in fact she is one who made my sister rude and bitchy and in fact she would tell her to do so My sister is pure she poured poison in her.

I am gonna ask all the answer from her but now I need sofi I called and told her everything she was happy that I rejected jungkook and she was in the mission to find the answers for the questions.

I called jungkook

I know what situation he will be I want to go and hug and say sorry but I am in a mission now so I called him he picked up by hearing his hello my heart fast as hell.

Jk: hello

You: I am sorry about that jungkook I didn't mean to hurt you if I am ready for the marriage I will let you know jungkook and I am still so sorry.

Jk: I am the one who should say sorry for being a shit and doing these without knowing about what you feel for me.

You: no jungkook you are wrong my heart beats for you jungkook but being in marriage is kinda serious.

Jk: I can understand and when are you
Coming home I made us some food.

You: I will be home at 7 pm but now eat with oppas and unnis because of what I have done and say sorry to them to and bye jungkook I have to go and love you and finally so sorry.

Jk: it's OK love you to baby.

Then sofi arrived I got into the car and I need to get her address but how?

A/N

Sorry for this confusion and hope you want to know the secrets about yeona and her true identity make sure to read all the chapters and read this love you guys
😍😍😍