5. His Care

Y/N POV

After having dinner I sat on the sofa and massaged my temple with my fingers and laid down I felt someone beside me I opened my eyes and sawed Jungkook near to me. I gave a small smile he smiled back and said '' Babe come we both can get some sleep ''I nodded but still my little poor heart is not used to these clingy words.

I walked to the bedroom I already knew that this room has only one bed which made me even more uncomfortable I don't know that they both already done everything or not even yet. I gulped saliva and looked at the bed and bedsheets which is so nice.

I wore this and took a pillow and a bedsheet and slept on the floor I was about to sleep but I felt Jungkook's breath on my neck which gave thousands of goosebumps around my body he lifted me and placed me in the soft bed '' What are you doing Jun...

I wore this and took a pillow and a bedsheet and slept on the floor I was about to sleep but I felt Jungkook's breath on my neck which gave thousands of goosebumps around my body he lifted me and placed me in the soft bed '' What are you doing Jungkook? '' Said I I am startled because of his sudden action.

'' I just placed you in your position babs '' he said and smiled at me. Jungkook smile giving me heartache I blushed immediately I covered my face and tried to sleep but I can't after trying for 15 minutes I fully opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling I heard a soft snore I turned my head and smiled to myself and looked at the cute guy who is sleeping I went closer to his face and brushed his hair and smiled to myself.

I took my hand away from his face but he pulled my hand to his chest. '' Jungkook leave my hand and sleep you need to work right '' I said while trying to get my hand back but his force is strong than I thought.

'' Continue '' he whispered '' what?'' I asked. '' Continue brushing my hair babe '' he said in a soft tone made my heart melt I took my hand and brushed his hair again he smiled and looked at me with drowsy eyes '' sleep Jungkook you must be tired of seeing me '' I declared'' I'll never be bored '' he spoke with a smile I nodded and continued my action.

I slowly fall asleep in the position.

The next day

I slowly opened my eyes and sawed bo one beside me I took my phone and checked the time it's 6.30 am I need to rush to work but in the wardrobe, I didn't found a useful. I need to do some shopping.

I went to the bathroom and done my routine

I wore that and

I wore light makeup and walked outside the room I sawed Jungkook cooking something ''good morning '' I wished him and sat at the table '' good morning babe ''he wished back

I wore light makeup and walked outside the room I sawed Jungkook cooking something ''good morning '' I wished him and sat at the table '' good morning babe ''he wished back. I took my phone actually my sis phone looked similar to mine I just changed the phone cover. I just checked the location of the new company which I'm gonna work.

I looked at Jungkook he handed me a bowl full of noodles with vegetables and some meat

I started to eat without having a conversation. I took the bag and rushed to the door ut Jungkook pulled my hand and asked '' where is my morning kiss ?'' I raised my brows in confusion without any warning he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I immediately kissed back and he placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer and kissed me hard. I came back to reality and pushed him '' work is calling Jungkook bye need to go see you later ''I said and rushed out of the house ' why these lovers are maintaining these policies I hate that but why I replied quickly I shouldn't have done that I can never be Yeona I am Y/N '

At Job

'' Hi everyone I'm Lee y/n your manager from today hopes we all will become friends and take good care of me thankyou '' I said as the other people in the meeting room encouraged me. I just smiled at them 'but I miss my team the guys who stayed with me for 4 years '.

The CEO of the branch tapped the bench and all the rest of our attention turn'' Actually not only we have Miss y/n also Miss Sofia from the same branch '' he said as my eyes widen I looked at the door and sawed Sofia entered with a huge smile and sat beside me millions of question running into me but I just showed a fake smile.

Lunch hour

'' What the hell are you doing her Sofi ?'' I raised my voice '''Can't you see I'm working here '' she said with a smirk '' What are you doing in Seoul? you need to be in France not here and how did you get transferred and why? did you come here ? I dashed her with questions. ''If you wanna know the answer just keep quiet for a moment '' she yelled.

I remained silent and looked at her for an answer '' I came here because I can't leave my best friend alone in the critical situation and I want to support her only for that I came here okay '' She finished as I hugged her and sobbed in her shoulders.

'' Thank you so much sofi I love you a lot '' I whispered '' I know that so how is that guy Junglebook '' she joked '' Jungkook!! he is great and became more handsome than before'' I said. '' So how is unni is she's okay?'' I asked '' still in the same state and Mark is taking care of your parents '' she said with a smirk. '' Will you stop that I never had an interest in him '' I disagreed.

I felt my phone vibrated I checked it, it was Jungkook

Jungkook: Hey today our friends are coming including Jimin Hyung and Suga Hyung so make sure to come home on time okay bye. I love you <3.

'' Sofi we have a problem '' I said and gulped huge saliva in my throat.