34. Just dozed

Y/N POV

I cleaned the mess and walked to the room to get ready to the office. My life is a mess, seriously.

I dressed up to the office. I walked to my car and as usual I drove it to the office.

I smiled at my co-workers.

Message
Sofia: I am going on a date with Namjoon oppa I won't come to office so be careful and don't forget to eat.

So, sofi won't be here today. Let her enjoy her date with Namjoon.

You:
Ok, no problem, enjoy your date and don't forget to kiss him, lol

Love you, babe

Asusual today, she started.

I opened my laptop and started doing the work.

After an hour, I felt so tired, so I went on to grab a coffee.

Gossips were created in this spot in every office.

" I heard that Mr Jeon liked
Mrs Y/n for a long time, " a staff said as all were shocked and gasped a bit by listening to this news.

" But I heard that Mrs Y/n married him for money " any stuff said as I clearly heard everything on the opposite side of the door I want to know what's people thinking about our marriage.

" Really, so that's the reason why she came from France to Seoul?" A staff asked in confusion.

" They must be known before because Mr Jeon won't let that sort of girls in his way," a staff member stated.

"Because many girls tired to get his attention even his assistant she try to seduce him but he won't let her." She continued. " But I still don't know why Mr Jeon let her wife continue her job," she asked you herself.

" We know that Mrs Y/n is also focused on the work, so she should have asked him to continue her job," a staff member replied.

" But why is she coming to work? If I married a wealthy man, I would have stayed in the home instead coming to work, " she said.

I walked inside the room and grabbed the cup as all the staff were shocked at me, entering the room.

I quickly left the room with my coffee.

I walked to my table.

" As usual, I am tired of these rumors, let it pass away,"I told myself and continued to do my work.

A few hours later...

I just finished then as usual.

It's time to go home, but I am happy anyway. Jungkook is going to hate me.

I think he won't come home tonight.

I drive back home, and on the way back, I brought some vegetables and meats to cook tonight.

I prepared dinner for an hour. I waited for Jungkook to come home even though I was going to get hurt, but I won't hurt right.

Jungkook pov
I finished my work and walked out if my office as usual the my secretary waiting for me.

" hi tae hyung " I called him.

Taehyung walked to me and he smiled at me.

" It's getting late you should just go to home" he said.

" Home? you know what's happening in my life then how can you say I should get home " I just rolled my eyes.